For those who haven't seen...Lethal's Division X!

Teej281

Established Member
I have no idea. I just thought that I'd share what I saw since most people dont know about this stuff yet. Thought everyone would be pumped fuel stuff is coming our way once again. LETHAL TO THE RESCUE!

ruthless

Turbo Terminator and TVS Terminator Vert
Established Member
Looks like someone bought Fores programs and changed them up a bit. I know they will say other wise but if this isnt true then why wait until Fore went under before releasing these?

DHGTerminator

aka The "Bullsnake"
Established Member
Looks like someone bought Fores programs and changed them up a bit. I know they will say other wise but if this isnt true then why wait until Fore went under before releasing these?

There were signs of Fore going under before it happened. I ordered a triple return system from Lethal a couple months before the shit hit the fan and Jared called me very apologetic voicing that Fore wasn't able to keep up with their orders like they used to, and that he was sorry and had voiced his disappointment with Fore over it.

So I think it's safe to say Lethal could have possibly been working on this for a bit, seeing as one of their providers of a high volume product wasn't able to keep up with orders, a good business owner is going to be looking into other solutions rather than dealing with customer disappointment over and over. Just my $.02

Teej281

Established Member

I believe they are tweaked reverse engineered pieces, not actual FORE programs to avoid possible issues. I wouldnt be surprised if Lethal bought into the designs so they could use them or something. These are not as cool looking as the FORE equivalents, but they'll serve their purpose for sure!

StacyStangz

"Supercharged Stacy" - PR
Established Member
I feel Lethal did a great job seeing that they needed to STEP UP and take control of the situation themselves!

TRBO VNM

There were some other threads about this. I think in the lethal section.

I just received a set of their idlers for a customer. They look great.

Teej281

Established Member
Lethal is just awesome. There are no threads with pics or anything. Just people asking about fore hats and Lethal saying their hats will be done sometime soon. Nothing with them releasing them to the public other than on the main page of SVTP.

gabe1530

Banned
I think they look great! Kinda reminds me of the x men though. I'm glad lethal is steping up to take this on.
When can we invest shares in LP? Jk.

TRBO VNM

Lethal is just awesome. There are no threads with pics or anything. Just people asking about fore hats and Lethal saying their hats will be done sometime soon. Nothing with them releasing them to the public other than on the main page of SVTP.

Then it was FB I saw the rail pieces that were partially machined.

Teej281

Established Member
hope that the pricing will be a little more affordable than the fore pieces i know they were quality, and you get what you pay for but damn i was never going to be able to afford anything from them

Those pieces were not that expensive. Complete fuel systems from lethal with all fore pieces were competitive and higher quality.

black 10th vert

Established Member
I think they look great! Kinda reminds me of the x men though. I'm glad lethal is steping up to take this on.
When can we invest shares in LP? Jk.

:lol: Actually I think the cap on the new TF intercooler res looks even more like the Xmen emblem!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
265567_230898240274882_117187018312672_772510_1677186_o.jpg

photo-3.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread