For trade- 12 gt500 recaro leather seats

neversatisfied

Established Member
Seats are sold

Hey guys, I'm looking at trading my leather recaro seats for stock gt500 seats + cash. The seats are in mint condition and will be coming out of my 8,000 mile 2012 gt 500. Not looking to ship, will meet within reason. Not really sure what to ask so make an offer, your seats must be in perfect condition also.

If you would like any more pics let me know and I'll take some more. Thanks

Last edited:

konaman

Established Member
This is interesting, I have a 2012 Kona Blue Gt500 stripe delete car and would love to have Recaros. I live in North Carolina but i'm sure that can be overcome. PM me and let's get the negotiations started!

cube1010

Banned
how much cash are you looking to get on top of a trade? I am located in Dade County, but am heading north this weekend let me know.

brandonflood123

Established Member
i have 2010 gt500 with black/ black seats very good condition, pm me about how much you would like to get on top. im in texas.

these are a direct bolt in?

neversatisfied

Established Member
i have 2010 gt500 with black/ black seats very good condition, pm me about how much you would like to get on top. im in texas.

these are a direct bolt in?

I have a black stripe delete car in Iowa

Not looking to ship as this is my daily driver. Unless you guys can ship your seats, then I'll ship mine out after I install your seats. If your interested pm me.

466scj

Old School Stangbanger
Established Member
These should go quick and easy...why you swapping?Seen a lot of swaps the other way:)..Did one myself on mine...

voodoo21

Double Tap
Established Member
I have an 08 GT 500 blk leather.......I'll drive down and do this....takes 15 mins to swap seats. Seats are not heated, and the driver is six way elec adj. Call me @ 803-427-3096 to discuss cash difference.

Users who are viewing this thread