• Welcome to SVTPerformance!
ATTENTION!
You may experience intermittent issues while accessing the site over the next 60-90 minutes, as we perform maintenance and upgrades.

Ford apparently squashes ADM on a Mach-E

Discussion in ''Mustang' Mach-E' started by DSG2003Mach1, Mar 12, 2021.

1. DSG2003Mach1

DSG2003Mach1 Premium Member Premium Member Established Member Single Barrel Sirs

2. 13COBRA

13COBRA Resident Ford Dealer Premium Member Established Member

Lot of false information given in that article.

1. Ford announced BEFORE any of them hit the ground that a dealer CAN charge ANYTHING they want...but they can only advertise MSRP. Can't advertise below or above MSRP. Period.
    2. Ford didnt' call the dealer and make them take off the ADM off of the vehicle, they probably gave them a strike against their truth in advertising campaign since it was online for $10,000 over.
    3. As long as the online price is listed at MSRP, the dealer can market the car for ANY number in person.

DSG2003Mach1 likes this.
  3. DSG2003Mach1

DSG2003Mach1 Premium Member Premium Member Established Member Single Barrel Sirs

I figured you'd have some truth to sprinkle on this

Edit: not sure how I feel about this.

So are you saying their website made it look the manufacturer MSRP was say 69k instead of 59k? That I can understand.

If their site showed 59k + 10k markup for a total of 69k and then they had to remove it...then it seems shitty for the buyer to go in thinking it's for sale for 59k and get whacked with a 10k markup

13COBRA likes this.