Ford.com has pricing up

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Thanks Jeff! Right about where most of us figured!

Last edited:

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Sweet it's up on the mobile site too!

aefc3179-ecf8-a5cc.jpg

Add Name Here

Hook Damn It Hook
Established Member
I couldnt add black stripes to the car but it appears once you add the Recaros with black accents it adds the stripe

Last edited:

Add Name Here

Hook Damn It Hook
Established Member
Select the seats with black accents and the black stripes appear! You can then go back to exterior and see how they look with different colors.

Yea I got a little excited haha. man I have literally built this car like 15 times now in different colors I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon::rockon::rockon:

notch5.0

Established Member
Where is the track pack?

Also, I noticed that on Ford.com - for certain colors like Performance White you can DELETE the tape stripes, but for the color I am ordering (Sterling Gray) - I cannot delete the tape stripes, even though the factory ordering guide (Ordering code 46D) says I can.

Finally when ordering Recaros, with the tape stripe delete option, the factory ordering guide says via Notes, that you no longer have interior color keyed accents that coordinate to the tape stripe color.

Hmm...

91svtbird

Established Member
I dont see the track pack. Am i missing something?

Track Pack is still not up on the site yet. Not only that but some of the 'accent' colors are different from the dealer's order form.....:shrug:

I think someone needs to fine tune the Ford web site....:nono:

Add Name Here

Hook Damn It Hook
Established Member
Sorry I mistyped, performance pack. I'm willing to bed that the track pack is a dealer only option or something of that nature. That, or they don't have it ready for the online builder.

Im pretty damn happy! I just maxed out the car with all the options I wanted and even threw in the shaker pro for fun and it came to about 66k on the nose. Im thinking the track pack is about the same as the pro audio so that could be a swap out but HELL YEAH!!!! I want to order right now!!!!!!!!!:burnout:

Last edited:

jtfx6552

Established Member
Interesting... I agree, couldn't select the track pack, also couldn't select stripe delete.

I wish there was a way to do stripe delete and keep the interior stripes.

Without track pack on the website, mine came up at $63,720.00

Spoke with the dealer, he says pricing isn't showing up yet on my order.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread