"Ford Fever Classic" at MIR - New Date: November 8-9

Jason Miller

Established Member
The Ford Fever Classic presented by the Washington Area Ford Dealers has been postponed in its entirety until Friday & Saturday, November 8-9, 2013. Due to the increasing percentage of rain on both Saturday and Sunday, we have been forced to make this decision. We know that there may be periods without rain during the weekend. However, with the cool temperatures and heavy cloud-cover forecasted, track drying will be an issue. With racers traveling from great distances for this awesome event, it is only responsible that we make this change now. So pass the word, the Ford Fever Classic has been rescheduled to Friday and Saturday November 8-9, 2013. A full event schedule will be posted on the MIR website early next week.

20th annual Ford Fever Classic
Maryland International Raceway
New Date: November 8-9, 2013
..:: Maryland Int'l Raceway* -* Budds Creek, MD* ::..

E.T. Bracket Classes:
- Top E.T. (sponsored by ATI Performance Products)
- Mod E.T. (sponsored by Three Mules Welding)
- Street E.T. (sponsored by Speed Unlimited)
- Stick E.T. (sponsored by Computech)

Heads-Up Classes:
- Outlaw Drag Radial (sponsored by Mickey Thompson)
- X275 (sponsored by UPR Products)
- Outlaw Coyote Stock (sponsored by Woodbine Motorsports)

Open Comp Classes:
- Super Stang (sponsored by JPC Racing)
- Lightning Shootout (sponsored by Johnny Lightning Performance)

Feature Class:
- Factory Outlaw Showdown (sponsored by ATI Performance Products)

Full Brochure pdf:
http://www.mirdrag.com/v2/flyers/event/pdf/2013/13_ford_fever.pdf

Rules:

Car Show Info:

Admission & Schedule:

13_ford_1_zpsc65fcc49.jpg

13_ford_2_zps0bafb04f.jpg

13_ford_3_zps351f3ab3.jpg

13_ford_4_zpsb1f82193.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Tims97SVT

Established Member
That's awesome Jason! Is his ole Redfire still in the mix? That was a running Cobra! :banana:

Dg, I am spending my free time helping Jason with the CS car. The redfire is still around. I was busting my butt to get it paid off so I could go to college. Finally started school this fall; been talking about going for awhile now! Trying to get my life headed in the direction I want it to go. The car needs a set of wheels and tires, a battery tray, and a trans again.. (stock t-56 does not like power shifting lol) The cars not the same as when you last saw it. Full team z front suspension, built Irs, kirkey seats, ect. Same engine mods, don't have the heart to mess with how well that unported Eaton runs. Sometime in the future I'll get it to the track and shoot for that 10 second slip. How's the gt500, running 9's?

04yellowcobra

Established Member
I was watching the vids from last midnight madness and I was like ... What is Phil Hines doing at MIR on Friday. Cool is it running better than the nitrous car?

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
Didnt know OC cruise week is the same weekend. You know I'll take racing over cruising. Always a good time

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
Ill be there racing...booked from friday to sunday

If my fuel pressure is fixed ill be racing. You be down friday? Maybe we can park together. .what class you running? I think stick e.t for me. Hit me up...I changed my number 301 887 7411. Anyone else? Maybe we can get a MACA group parking?

02BottledGt

Established Member
new to this event ill be down saturday morning. do you guys know how many test hits you get before eliminations? and just cerious what do your cars run 1/4 mile im unsure to run stick et or street et thanks

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
new to this event ill be down saturday morning. do you guys know how many test hits you get before eliminations? and just cerious what do your cars run 1/4 mile im unsure to run stick et or street et thanks
In the past if weather and how late they running. ..they give a hour of test hits in the morning before running al like the classes. As of times, it varies. I think im running super stang. Its not heads up and most modular motors run in there.

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
Can we get a head count on who is going from MACA? Maybe Jason miller can save us a couple of spots to park together?

Users who are viewing this thread