"Ford Fever Classic" at MIR - New Date: November 8-9

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
I will be there friday night guys. If Jason Miller lets me hold a space...so far me Corey and Jason. See what I can do if I see him there friday

Jason Miller

Established Member
The Ford Fever Classic presented by the Washington Area Ford Dealers has been postponed in its entirety until Friday & Saturday, November 8-9, 2013. Due to the increasing percentage of rain on both Saturday and Sunday, we have been forced to make this decision. We know that there may be periods without rain during the weekend. However, with the cool temperatures and heavy cloud-cover forecasted, track drying will be an issue. With racers traveling from great distances for this awesome event, it is only responsible that we make this change now. So pass the word, the Ford Fever Classic has been rescheduled to Friday and Saturday November 8-9, 2013. A full event schedule will be posted on the MIR website early next week.

wheelhopper

Established Member
You guys cancel for rain? Don't let that spoil your fun. You guys can join me at VIR this weekend. We run rain or shine. We'll be cooking out Saturday night.

Users who are viewing this thread