Ford>ls1 vanity plates.

blackonblacksls

Established Member
Why do you feel you have to defend the General with every post? :dw:
Let me explain this to you a little better. He was asked if he could back it up, I think with a 128 Trap he would do well against 98% of cars on the street!

yes sir...

I think ill bring 25lbs of boost and a launch off the twostep for these guys.....

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
I enjoy my tag, I saw a really cool chevy plate in the early 90s that said GLU MKR and prompted me to get GLU PRF 1. For those who dont get it thats why I have it, not everyone is a car person or understand that Mustang is a type of horse anyway.

I will always have this plate as long as I have a mustang.

JTR

I get it! :beer: I also get asked what it means all the time :bored::rollseyes

3689001807_329f4677e9_b.gif

FuzzyDiceRule

Established Member
I want to get one that says 20B FTW but it wouldn't work at the moment for obvious reasons...

My friend had an 84 GSLSE that we were about to do a 5.0 swap into, and we were going to get the plate BOINGER (youre probably the only one on this site who would get that) just to piss off all of the 7 guys, because they would instantly know what it had.

anyways, that car got sold and basically the project turned around into the Hot rod in my sig

Continuing on, My brother had the plate *heart* 2 PWN U, and so i couldnt think of a plate, and my dad supplied the idea of MAH PWNY

My friend has an entire album on his Facebook of funny license plates, the only one of which i remember was on a 34 Coupe Hot rod with a blown hemi making 1500hp or something rediculous like that, tag read ITSCARY

Users who are viewing this thread