Ford>ls1 vanity plates.

blackonblacksls

Established Member
just got this idea from the other thread on this page..

Figured we could have on thread and everyone can post thier own, or one they saw or whatever..

P7180030.jpg

streetassasin

Welcome to Gaptown, TX
Established Member
those be fightin words :nono: that bullitt needs to make a trip to the beaumont/port arthur area :dancenana: I'd like to see if he can back up that plate

blackonblacksls

Established Member
those be fightin words :nono: that bullitt needs to make a trip to the beaumont/port arthur area :dancenana: I'd like to see if he can back up that plate

:D The ss in my sig is gone, replaced with a heads cam nitrous 02 z28, was told it did a 11.6 @120 on a baby shot before the heads and cam went it

ok? my car has trapped 128 off the wastegate springs....

I have ran door to door with a 408 +150 shot lsx camaro while roasting the tires from a 20 30 ish roll.

Next run we went from a higher roll, like 50 or 60...

Car hazed the tires till about 120 when i lost it about to shift into 4th...

NOW IT HAS SLICKS

TripleBlackVert

Meh whatever!
Established Member
ok? my car has trapped 128 off the wastegate springs....

I have ran door to door with a 408 +150 shot lsx camaro while roasting the tires from a 20 30 ish roll.

Next run we went from a higher roll, like 50 or 60...

Car hazed the tires till about 120 when i lost it about to shift into 4th...

NOW IT HAS SLICKS

PWN3D!:beer:
Turbo FTW!

blackonblacksls

Established Member
Do I spy a IRS in that Bullitt?

Yes sir, and irs with a custom hardmount subframe, aluminum diff bushings, and braced and all the other poly/delrin crap you can put in it...

Still with the faceplated tranny, and alot of torque, it likes to murder even the aluminum diff bushings.. I might try some stainless steel ones soon.

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
Yes sir, and irs with a custom hardmount subframe, aluminum diff bushings, and braced and all the other poly/delrin crap you can put in it...

Still with the faceplated tranny, and alot of torque, it likes to murder even the aluminum diff bushings.. I might try some stainless steel ones soon.

What year did the irs come out of? 99, 01, 03-04?

mpe331lx

Mine's stock too
Established Member
How about some chevy vs chevy (LT1>LS1 LOL):

I dont have any pics of the plate on my lap top, so I'll post the vid for now.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fVtNiV14kQ"]YouTube - Cammed LT1 Camaro[/ame]

BTW, it's my Wifes car. All of our friends always give her hell about the plate, Whats BURR LS1? She gets pissed. 8UR LS1 was available for the longest time, but it was taken when she finally went to the DMV to get the plate.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread