Ford Mustang Giugiaro

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
I'm mixed on it. I don't love it and I don't hate it. It needs to grow on me a little.
:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
Kill the feminine eyebrow on the headlights...open up the grill and add a Cobra R hood and we lose some of that "Continental" (as in French/Italian) look.

Guigaro Mustang D'Tomaso.jpg

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
I actuallly saw a concept Mustang on here that looks great a while back. It' was like the 05 only tweaked a hair, burgandy colored I believe. Anyone know what I'm talking about. This one looks sick, as in barf.

Last edited:

bubbrubb

http://seriouswheels.com/cars/top-2006-Ford-Mustang-Giugiaro-Concept.htm

here is a link with a bunch of higher quality pictures for you guys.. verdict is still out for me on this car.. not sure if I like the direction that they're going with it, but it sure as hell beats following up the retro look with the 'gas crisis' look that Ford did the first time around

edit: I see they noticed that the sn-195's large mirrors have gotten some negative attention and addressed the problem in this concept :D

Last edited by a moderator:

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
As mentioned just above I could see it being a new body style for sure. Maybe people are looking for the public opinion indirectly. I like it alot.its much more sportier and if the power comes with the look it would sell HUGE in the states. I might even get one but will always keep my baby now. It almost looks like a 05 and vette knocked boots...or tires...-Shane
ps..dont care for the tail lights, horse hide seats(WTF), dash or lambo doors. Love the sleek exotic look and 500 ponies.

Last edited:

SteveEvo8

Established Member
Great find Bo!!! I was going to post that after doing some work, looks like you beat me to it.

I think everything looks great on the outside, then you open the doors and look at the interior :xpl: :dw: . The lambo doors, ehhh last time i checked the mustang was not a lambo. However, I give it a green light if they change that horrible interior and fix the door issue.

Steve

Last edited:

orangesvtbb

Established Member
I think they might be onto something. I will always like the retro style 05, but to keep up with the design "style" of the camaro it might be necessary to make it look more future stylish :p. I personally think it looks great besides the front. The headlight positioning/angles just doesn't look right compared with the rest of the car.

jpetre

Established Member
I'd pimp it, looks sexy to me! I love the Aston's though.

I would definitely change the interior though, and away with the lambo doors!

:shrug:

eichisama

SVT Lurker
Established Member
Personally, I love the exterior! It takes what I like about the camaro concept and makes it Mustang.

I agree, ditch the scissor doors (which would happen for a production version anyway), and fix the interior trim, but overall I like this direction.

Aston Martin's (to me) are some of the most beautiful cars out there, and I'm glad to see the Mustang starting to hint at those lines.

Users who are viewing this thread