Ford Racing 2.3 TVS supercharger

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I've been getting a lot of emails about the price and low balling bc of the kit FRPP puts together you can from tousley ford. Here's the deal straight from them the kit is $2649. If you want the blower only you can't delete things from the kit bc people's logic is they don't want the $650 CJ TB. It's all or nothing. The blower alone from tousley is $2420 there was a price jump a month ago so your going to make an offer stop ****ing low balling me.

You raised your price $200 in an hour...?
Two things that you need to realize; one the FRPP blower kit simply destroyed the resale market value of used blowers. You sell the FRPP TB and you have a complete TVS kit for just about $2000. You can't expect people to make you offers for a used one at the same price as a new one with more stuff...
Secondly, when you list things on open forums for sale, as specially with "OBO" in your OP, your going to get offers. You may "think" they're low ball offers but the bottom line is that your item is only worth as much as someone is willing to pay regardless of how you value it. I made you a very fair offer based on the current market and you declined it, your choice and I had no hard feelings; I simply ordered a new one. If your going to take offense to offers, why would you post it here? Just put it on Ebay or put in your OP that your asking price is firm... In any case, lighten up bro and good luck...

Last edited:

blownbywhipple

Established Member
Who the **** said I was talking about you? I wasn't so how about you stay out my thread. You have a problem pm stop clogging my thread with your dumbass opinions. And a new one costs 2420 so what the **** are you talking about you need to do some research so how about you lighten up "bro"

Last edited:

crownaviation

Established Member
Think ESL here... I am betting the guy from Mexico is asking if this is a better blower than the stock M122.. And yes it is superior to the M122 by far. Lots of people around 650-700rwhp with supporting mods. 600 is pushing it on the M122 even on a ported setup.

The TVS is much more efficient and IAT's are not as troublesome as the M122

Users who are viewing this thread