Ford Racing 2.3 TVS supercharger

blownbywhipple

Established Member
For sale is a 2.3 ford rating 2.3 TVS supercharger has low miles and Belt was never ran hard was $2000 shipped.
eju4yhaz.jpg
je2enyda.jpg
hemesuhe.jpg

Last edited:

blownbywhipple

Established Member
The car had a FRPPwith 2.6" upper,VMP TB, 123mm maf, 72lb injectors, KBAP, 1 7/8 ARH LTs with full bassani exhaust, on 17 psi* 93 octane it put down 706 rwhp with more room to spare especially if you turn it up with a lower pulley and C16 with more aggressive timing.

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
GLWS free bump. That is a nice blower in Silver with the Ford Racing logo on it. Hell if I did not have mines, I would jump on this !

blownbywhipple

Established Member
Yes it comes with the elbow and ill have to measure the upper pulley but yes that is aftermarket. But I can put on whatever pulley the buyer wants before I ship it.

crownaviation

Established Member
No difference in that one and the 2013 I just purchased this one from FRPP

The 2013 inlet is larger and has improved efficiency but not like we are talking huge improvements overall. Rumor is the 2013 is replacing the FRPP which will be discontinued.

Last edited:

blownbywhipple

Established Member
I've been getting a lot of emails about the price and low balling bc of the kit FRPP puts together you can from tousley ford. Here's the deal straight from them the kit is $2649. If you want the blower only you can't delete things from the kit bc people's logic is they don't want the $650 CJ TB. It's all or nothing. The blower alone from tousley is $2420 there was a price jump a month ago so your going to make an offer stop ****ing low balling me.

Users who are viewing this thread