Ford Racing Aluminator

snakebite72

Established Member
got 5000 miles on my aluminator long block (low comp) at 17 psi ,no problems here after the fix...

forcefedcobra

Established Member
got 5000 miles on my aluminator long block (low comp) at 17 psi ,no problems here after the fix...

awesome! I didnt think you had completed the fix yet (judging by your PM on the "other" forum)

Mine is ready for more boost. Hopefully this spring if/when the economy picks up I'll finish up fine tuning more boost and better fuel.

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
I'm the guy from Mach 1 Registry who had the Aluminator long block and KB installed. I've only had the car back for about 2 weeks and less than 500 miles, but so far there have been zero issues with the motor.

Mine was a "redesign motor" from mid to late summer 2008 that specifically addressed the balancer/pulley/timing cover issue. Right now I'm in the process of doing a "break-in" on the motor, so boost is limited to about 8lbs. and the rev limiter has been lowered to 5200 rpms.

Once I have it broke in, the balls to the wall tune will be done and I'll get a chance to see what it can really do!

100_0005resized.jpg

100_0006resized.jpg

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
push rod motor is my bag. AVOID DSS! if you buy a assembled motor from them and there is a problem they will void the motor if you didnt have the assembly checked...so you tell me whats the point of paying them to build a mo9tor when they want you to tear it down, inspect then rebuild?

Users who are viewing this thread