Ford Racing gears!!

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
We now have the new Ford Racing 3.73 and 4.10 gear sets at $126.50 plus shipping and have plenty of inventory on hand so they ship same day.

Average shipping on gears is $14.00 for UPS ground.

Here's the details on these new gears if you hadn't heard.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ford Racing 8.8" Gear Sets

No one does 8.8" gears better than Ford Racing.stonger and quieter.

The 8.8" rear end has been the standard in performance since its introduction in the Mustang in 1986 and Ford Racing is the manufacturer of choice when it's time to hop-up your axle.

Made in the United States at Ford's Sterling Axle Plant (competitors in our price range are primarily produced in China)

OEM quality - our superior surface finish, hardening, and manufacturing consistency provide the strongest and quietest 8.8" gears in the market!

These are the same units that have 100,000 mile warranties in our production cars. Higher quality gears means more satisfied customers!

Race Proven - Ford Racing 8.8" gears are the choice of championship road racing and drag racing teams including Multimatic Motorsports and Kurgan Motorsports.

When your plans call for an 8.8" gear look for the only brand good enough to wear the Ford oval.

serb82

Established Member
Best price around! Received my order in 2 days! first time customer and will deal with them again!

samshady

Established Member
Hey guys don't know why they haven't replied but I ordered my gears from them last week they are still on sale. Just give them a call at the 1-800 number. Great price and service from them.

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor

Users who are viewing this thread