Ford Racing Mufflers!!!

RangerDLA

Established Member
I got my new Ford Racing mufflers installed two days ago and all I can say is that the GT500 should come from the factory with these. I knew it would be louder and still sound good, but I had no idea it would sound this loud and this good! Headers is not even an option at this point because I think these are awesome as is. It's a testament to how good the stock cats flow because this thing sounds as good and loud as my Boss 302 did, which had cat deletes and GT500 mufflers. I vote a 10 out of 10 on these for anyone considering a new axle back.

:banana:

P.S. I have my stock mufflers up for sale for anyone knowing someone that needs/wants them

Last edited:

cdh027

Established Member
I got my new Ford Racing mufflers installed two days ago and all I can say is that the GT500 should come from the factory with these. I knew it would be louder and still sound good, but I had no idea it would sound this loud and this good! Headers is not even an option at this point because I think these awesome as is. It's a testament to how good the stock cats flow because this thing sounds as good and loud as my Boss 302 did, which had cat deletes and GT500 mufflers. I vote a 10 out of 10 on these for anyone considering a new axle back.

:banana:

P.S. I have my stock mufflers up for sale for anyone knowing someone that needs/wants them

How much for your stock mufflers? I have a internal damage on one of mine.

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
Definitely in for vids. Ford Racing has always made some amazing exhaust products, I still regret not having added the FR500 exhaust for my '03 when they still made it...

Redline8k

Established Member
I would love a video as well. I'm trying to decide between the stock gt500 and the FRPP exhaust...this will be my first mod to my new GT!

Last edited:

1FASFKR

Established Member
I have the FR GT500 mufflers as well. I get asked nearly everyday what exhaust I have. So many positive comments on it, I lost count.

Keeping my stock mufflers. Just in case I go with an OR pipe and the FR mufflers get obnoxious.

Users who are viewing this thread