Ford Racing Mufflers!!!

USV8PWR

Established Member
Congrats OP...yeah I absolutely love my FRPP mufflers as well. Of course it didn't hurt that I found a used pair on here that only had 1,000 miles and were in mint condition for $650 shipped!

Regarding the tips; I think the staggered look, chrome tips, with Ford logo are the perfect comliment to the car. Regarding the sound, barely louder at idle, a little louder just putting around, but they scream when you get on it. I do not have any drone either.

Finally, from the research I did the FRPP were the exact same as the Borla S Types. In the Borla exhaust world you have their base and quiestest series; Touring, the slightly more aggressive S Type, and then their all out Atak series. I did not like the sound of the Ataks, but really like the sound of the FRPP/S Types. :rockon:

paluka21

Established Member
I'd still like to hear what they sound like as the car is driving by, rather than a Go-Pro at the bumper. Any one of you tech-savvy guys want to grab a video of your car?

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
I'd bet nothing at all.
Always been a fan of Borla.
-J

I think you're probably right. I always remember seeing Borla products in the Ford Motorsport catalog years ago, they probably private-label them for Ford.

I'd still like to hear what they sound like as the car is driving by, rather than a Go-Pro at the bumper. Any one of you tech-savvy guys want to grab a video of your car?

If indeed they are one and the same as the Borla S-Type there is a video that was linked to an older thread here on SVTP.

http://youtu.be/jzjpv6bfjzU

Here's a link to the original thread here on SVTP from April of last year.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?929514-FRPP-axleback-M-5230-MSVTLB-installed!

Last edited:

RangerDLA

Established Member
f8828cdb35491e6285b0df01b0ab0dc1.jpg

Kapy

Established Member

Looks great Ranger. I have these too and I love them. I just got a 13-5 kit from Van and as well the MRT off road cat delete pipe. I like these mufflers they just get a tiny raspy at Wide Open throttle. I am hoping with the mid pipe it might change that because the flow will not break until the end of the mufflers instead of after the cats.

But just wanted to say looks great and sounds great, good job!

Users who are viewing this thread