Ford Racing Springs

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
Subscribing. I just bought the p springs and only installed the rears to level out the car. I would like to see some pictures of the BOSS specific springs after install.

bpmurr

Established Member
I look forward to seeing some results. I'm thinking about getting them as well. Not sure if I should get the Ford Racing LCA Relocation brackets or not. I'm just sticking with the stock LCAs for now. Will camber bolts be required for proper alignment?

Last edited:

bpmurr

Established Member
I've got the M-5300-T Boss springs in stock, $242.00 plus an average of $22.00 shipping. :)

-Steve

I tried calling you yesterday after I called the first time and was on eternal hold. LOL When's a good time to call?

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
I tried calling you yesterday after I called the first time and was on eternal hold. LOL When's a good time to call?

Sorry about that.

It's hard to tell right now, with the remodelling it's just me (Steve) at the phones for this stuff as Mikes desk is gone. Next week we "should" be into our new digs and both of us should be on the phones.

As long as you have the part number you don't really have to talk to Mike or I, just say you want to order the M-5300-T springs and you don't have time to hold and there's no reason any of the other guys can't take an order.

-Steve

flyby763

Established Member
Subscribing. I just bought the p springs and only installed the rears to level out the car. I would like to see some pictures of the BOSS specific springs after install.

There's an interesting thread over on boss mustangs online where the guys that already have them think they're a combo of the p springs and k springs. Might want to check that out if your only using the rears.

Last edited:

Colt .45

Established Member
There's an interesting thread over on boss mustangs online where the guys that already have them think they're a combo of the p springs and k springs. Might want to check that out if your only using the rears.
The rears are labeled Ks, while the front are labeled T.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
before
20130523_175707_zpsaee5cbfe.jpg

after
20130530_135817_zps604cca58.jpg

bpmurr

Established Member
before
20130523_175707_zpsaee5cbfe.jpg

after
20130530_135817_zps604cca58.jpg

That's the drop I'm looking for. How is the current LCA angle with the springs? Looking at the pics it looks like the LCA is now angled up. Quick comments on the ride quality change?

Last edited:

forcefedcobra

Established Member
That's the drop I'm looking for. How is the current LCA angle with the springs? Looking at the pics it looks like the LCA is now angled up. Quick comments on the ride quality change?

I havent measured the angle. I planned on lca, relo brackets and phb anyway. Ride quality is unchanged imo.

Users who are viewing this thread