Ford Release New Pics 2010 Mustang

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Having six gears now myself, I can say that I never use 6th. Heck, if I'm driving down a 45 MPH street I tend to run in third (I'm sure that's really helping my mileage :) ). I'd have even less use for sixth gear in a Mustang.

It's not only about 6th, it's about the gear ratios as well.

01svtL

Established Member
At least the interior is 10x better looking than the new Camaro.

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
well i like the interior. problem is, from all the spy photos i've seen, the rear end is fugly

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sadly, I'm not thrilled at all with either the new Mustang, Camaro or Challenger. I had high hopes for the Camaro since the Challenger just turned me off when I saw it. Too big. Too heavy. And the more I see of the Camaro, the less I like it. The interior especially disappoints me. JMO though.

LedVenom281

Zoso
Established Member
Interior looks to be a huge upgrade from the current model and an epic upgrade from the 99-04's.

Let's hope they got the exterior right this time.

By the way, it still doesn't seem to fit that you can have a Mustang with dual climate control, heated seats, Sat/Nav, and voice command options. I think its awesome, but its weird to me. It's almost like the Mustang is a proper sports car now instead of an engine plus a body pony car days or maybe because the 3 Mustangs I had did not have one of those options.

Last edited:

85sTaNg

4eyeFreaK
Established Member
6spd's are overrated :D

about as dissapointed we were when we put a 05+ next to a 99-04 and realized it was comparable to putting a Suburban next to a Pinto.

and who is we? :shrug:

Sadly, I'm not thrilled at all with either the new Mustang, Camaro or Challenger. I had high hopes for the Camaro since the Challenger just turned me off when I saw it. Too big. Too heavy. And the more I see of the Camaro, the less I like it. The interior especially disappoints me. JMO though.

Huh? Try making sense first. You haven't even seen the new mustang yet. No one has.

Dusten

Established Member
6spd's are overrated :D

and who is we? :shrug:

Huh? Try making sense first. You haven't even seen the new mustang yet. No one has.

you're right, becaues no one has seen the spyshots of the car...:rollseyes:poke:

Users who are viewing this thread