Forged Coyote Build

RFM50

Established Member
Just thought that I would share some picture's of my new parts for my forged build. I had everything shipped to the machine shop. They have everything but the pistons. I guess Manley doesn't make an 11.1 and had to shave down the 11.5's. The shop should have them tomorrow.

usazahez.jpg

nyty5a8e.jpg

mu7e2ybe.jpg

9u7ehu3a.jpg

a8yjute8.jpg

a4yja8aj.jpg

resa4anu.jpg

zudehupu.jpg
5aruha4a.jpg

subytany.jpg

Last edited:

RFM50

Established Member
Nice Parts List, What Machine Shop Did You Ship To.

Thanks! Didn't ship it at all. Brought it down to a local machine shop called brooks racing.

Why not just use the 11.5:1 manleys?

Didn't really want to push the compression up any more than stock being I am blown. I am going to be running a meth kit but really didn't want to push the compression on 91.

Thanks.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
are you going to be putting it together your self? it will be nice to know that the bottom end can hold good power. how much power are you going to look for?

RFM50

Established Member
Here's some other upgrades I'm doing while the motor is out.

Snow performance stage 3 kit with dual nozzle upgrade and safe injection.
qa5yrazu.jpg

Spec Stage 3+ clutch and lightened flywheel.
hyqugy9a.jpg

Id1000's
rezuta4a.jpg

I also have 3.46 pulley as well just no pictures.

jojobee

Established Member
Nice shopping list, very interested to see what you'll do with the snow addition.
My local shop was recommending to use snow as a safety when i cant get good gas at the end of winter and the fule are all full of additives...
Whats your plan qith the meth..

RFM50

Established Member
Nice shopping list, very interested to see what you'll do with the snow addition.
My local shop was recommending to use snow as a safety when i cant get good gas at the end of winter and the fule are all full of additives...
Whats your plan qith the meth..

Thanks! I plan on using it to help with the pump gas and high summer heat, on decent boost.

grnenvy

Established Member
Looks nice. I guess your doing a set of valve springs to?
Machining the top of the piston to bring down the compression is an old trick but why not a set of customs from like L/M or MMR?
Being boosted I like as much metal at the top of the piston as possible.

RFM50

Established Member
Looks nice. I guess your doing a set of valve springs to?
Machining the top of the piston to bring down the compression is an old trick but why not a set of customs from like L/M or MMR?
Being boosted I like as much metal at the top of the piston as possible.

I hadn't planned on touching the heads this time but I am really starting to consider it. I asked MMR if this would weaken the pistons at all and they said no. I had called them multiple times asking questions before I ordered them and they waited to tell me about this until after I placed my order and by that time my motor was already at the machine shop

RFM50

Established Member
Machine Shop just got the pistons today. Now that they have all the parts, they said that they should have it ready in about a week.

9aru6e4u.jpg

azy3azun.jpg

cbrtrx

Established Member
I would not machine anything off the top of the piston. That could change the quench pad and cause issues like actually being more prone to detention. Just my opinion from real world experiences.

RFM50

Established Member
5e2a2ega.jpg

Just got the manifold today. It's in great shape other that a little where on the s but I already fixed that with touch up paint from my car. You wouldn't even know unless you look real close

Users who are viewing this thread