Former KoRn member Brian Welch's testimony

Traveler

Two-time SVT Cobra guy
Established Member

whyte_03

I got your HEMI hanging!!
Established Member
i seen some shit on this last year..... i did not open the links from the op'er but i was like WTF.. he was big with daughter and god. better than all the other bad things people do and so forth. good luck to him in the future!

nighthawk756

Who? Me??
Established Member
straightened out his life but laughable some higher power had anything to do with it.

Laughable to you but not to me. But that's our differences in opinion/belief.

You might actually want to listen to his interview. He had the same outlook as you but something more than a "fairy tale" as you call it in your sig, changed his life.

Last edited:

crazyj0n

Established Member
Is that Jesus?
priest.jpg

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
straightened out his life but laughable some higher power had anything to do with it.

if some belief of someone else with him gave him the ability to do things he though he couldnt do by himself, more power to him.

Good for him, but bad for Korn, they have fell off since he left

korn fell off before he left. after Issues everything just became crap.

SickBlackMach

Throttling back
Established Member
korn fell off before he left. after Issues everything just became crap.
Read some of the earlier interviews... Munky states several times that Brian pretty much taught him how to play. You can hear now that Munky is doing his best... there's just that 'energy' that's gone now... sad really.

6spd

Established Member
1st album - awesome awesome awesome

2nd album - awesome not better than first but awesome

3rd album - fun to listen to, had a few songs i liked...no complaints

4th album - you took that long of a break to make this? other than 1 or 2 songs i was not impressed.

5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 2932384923472348234 or whatever theyre at now lol - DOWNHILL, down down down down hill.

First head leaves, then Dave, and now im hearin that Munky dropped out of their ongoing tour, not sure if its just temporary or for good but it looks like its just jon and fieldy left....

folks korn is no more (hopefully) and its about time. Korn is the perfect example of not knowing when to stop while ahead.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread