Formula 1 : 2009

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
When did this happen?I was just on some F1 sites yesterday morning and say nothing.Ross Brawn was amazing at Ferrari,I expect nothing less of him and his team this year.BTW,i`m a Ferrari fan,so i`ll be cheering for Massa and Kimi.
You can look it up on F1's website or SpeedTV.com. Pretty lame IMO but he got what he deserved for lying.
F1 is boring. I'd prefer to watch NASCAR.

NASCAR > F1. F1 isn't even racing, it's more of an event. There are more leader changes in one NASCAR race than the entire F1 season.
HAHA, not this again. Please don't turn this thread into an F1 vs NASCAR thread.
Here's a quick story on it.

Hamilton, McLaren retroactively disqualified from Australian GP?

As much as I like Ferrari and McLaren, I think it's great to see the smaller teams (Brawn team) being more competitive.

We'll see. They're only faster because of that "diffuser." I just hope they don't declare it illegal later on during the season. Plus Malaysia is a better track to judge the speed of the cars anyway

Common

Established Member
Left......................maintain same speed...............LEFT..............maintain the same speed...........AGAIN(within 10-15mph).......................ohhhhhhh what do we have here........ANOTHER LEFT.............................and to follow that awesomeness up we are going to hit you with another....................you guessed it..............LEFT!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread