Forum Wars

BlkVnm512

Smitty's is better
Established Member
I was wondering if we,as in SVTP in general, have tried to be a part of the Forum Wars tv show/challenge. I haven't heard of anything on here about that. I think we are a big enough website that we could represent these SVT vehicles and the site.

In case anyone hasn't heard of this, here's a link to the site:
The Forum Wars

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
svtp is kinda like the "bow down before your new leader" as far as forums go. i really dont see any others wanting to tangle. if they do, they are stupid.

this isnt your typical WoW gamer forum.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Looks like a lot of fun.

I'm sure svtp could compete. :rockon:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
It'd probably end up being about as cool as Pinks the TV show.

BlkVnm512

Smitty's is better
Established Member
svtp is kinda like the "bow down before your new leader" as far as forums go. i really dont see any others wanting to tangle. if they do, they are stupid.

Thats my point, I mean I love this damn site. It's like a weird crazy family we got here. even have the occasional sibling rivalry. lol

I would just love to see us go down the 1320,etc.. with another site,, i think the results would please us all. Just my .02

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member

well.. Corvette Forum "Off Topic" could definitely give SVTP a run for the money..

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
well.. Corvette Forum "Off Topic" could definitely give SVTP a run for the money..

There's definitely a lot of cars on a lot of forums that would give us a run for our money. SVTP isn't the only site with fast cars and people that know their shit out there.

Users who are viewing this thread