Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Audi S5 :banana:
69 Charger R/T :banana:
Enzo Ferrari :banana:
70 Boss 429 :banana:
No 03/04 Cobra :nonono:
Saleen S281E :rockon:

I'm tired of these games not having the terminator. I mean wth am I supposed to do with an 80s Celica-Supra?

fast02gt

Established Member
I dont get it either, no 03/04 Cobra. Untill the new GT500 came out it was the one of the fastest production Mustangs built. Plus with the drag race mode, the 03/04 Cobra would be awesome. Atleast we got a Fox Body!

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
I have my fingers crossed for the Lightning and Terminator to make it into DLC. It doesn't make any sense for them to have all of those trucks and SUVs and not have the Lightning. :shrug:

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
I'm glad to see the LS1 T/A! But no terminator :mj:

And whats the deal with the trucks here? I'm also glad theyre getting around to making them, but why only add a few? Why not the ligntning, Silverado SS, TBSS, SRT-8..... And many more! Why?

Bullitt995

Will race for food
Established Member
lol every time a car game comes out this forum just bitches about no terminator

03 VENOM

Established Member
Can any of you guys do those cool paint jobs? I'm bored with my cars on Forza 2.

SVTContique

I dont know why they didnt use the new Models for the cars? 05 Gt, 08 GT500.... No 2010 for either car...why???

C32, no C55 or C63, no ariel atom.

Its basically the same cars as last time.

And ill be the first to say it, im sick of seeing the 00 Cobra R in racing games, it always sucks and id rather have a regular run of the mill cobra Instead.

red9450

Established Member
no, whats even more bullshit is that they include the 93r, and the 2000r, but no 95r. WHY! At least you terminator guys get something that resembles your car. I still play gran turisimo 2 so I can drive a 98 gt around laguna seca. lol

5point0guy

Established Member
You think that by including high performance trucks like the SRT-10 Ram that the Lightning would be an obvious choice to be in there. Oh well, can't wait to mod the '93 R!

Svt4ever22

Established Member
I'm willing to bet the Lightning and 03\04 Cobra will be added later on.

Last edited:

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
I have my fingers crossed for the Lightning and Terminator to make it into DLC. It doesn't make any sense for them to have all of those trucks and SUVs and not have the Lightning. :shrug:

we are all bummed about it not having the lightning but it does have the saleen S331 sport truck with 450hp and 500tq i'm friends with BLKJ Evolution on live and he said that the 2010 GT500 will be in DLC, their goal is to have 10 DLC cars every month for like 8 months or something with 1 or 2 new tracks in each :) i aswell have the collecters edition :) atleast they put in a fox body and have a drag mode now :)

Users who are viewing this thread