Forza 3 Full Car List

Ls1z28-00

Established Member
So let me get this straight they have a 2003 svt FOCUS but no terminator. whats there mail adress im going to send them some hate mail...ill still get the game of course but they always leave out one of the baddest ass mustangs of all time.

baginoman

Mind over Matter
Established Member
So let me get this straight they have a 2003 svt FOCUS but no terminator. whats there mail adress im going to send them some hate mail...ill still get the game of course but they always leave out one of the baddest ass mustangs of all time.

+1 wtf??

openaccount

Established Member
I'm also displeased they didn't include the R15. And I don't think they put in the newest Peugeot diesel either. Or the Porsche LMP2. But they did include Sprint Cup cars. I give it a week before there are people making replica Jeff Gordon, Matt Kenseth, and Dale Jr. cars.

Dyson and Penske LMP2 Porsches are there.

Seriously though no R15???

NO MERCEDES 190E EVO AGAIN, but the BMW CSL again WTF. Atleast they got the RS200 this time.

Zentenk

Established Member
Great... LS1 TA after I sell mine... =(

I was pissed for a second until I kept scrolling down and found Viper GTS ACR, better let me supercharge/twin turbo the damn thing like Forza 1!!! Damn I hated Forza2 when you couldn't go all out with the GTS.

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
Forgive me for my stupidity but whats DLC?

I am suprised too at no Lightning, Jeep Srt8, Silverado SS or TBSS. But yet they have the Ram SRT-10 and Gay ass Saleen truck.

Also suprised to see no new GTR from Nissan. They have racing ones, but not a normal one.

Sarge_13

Established Member

I am suprised too at no Lightning, Jeep Srt8, Silverado SS or TBSS. But yet they have the Ram SRT-10 and Gay ass Saleen truck.

Also suprised to see no new GTR from Nissan. They have racing ones, but not a normal one.

Downloadable content.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member

i can answer a lot of questions for forza 3 for you guys, i am friends with project blackjack on live and one of them works for turn 10 i asked him for "svtbeatdown" why there is no GTR R35 and he said nissan would only permit it in the game if you could not put mods or paint it so turn 10 said screw it....

Sinultros

Unnaturally Aspirated
Established Member
i can answer a lot of questions for forza 3 for you guys, i am friends with project blackjack on live and one of them works for turn 10 i asked him for "svtbeatdown" why there is no GTR R35 and he said nissan would only permit it in the game if you could not put mods or paint it so turn 10 said screw it....

makes sense since Nissan couldn't void warranty in Forza 3 :rollseyes

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member

That's retarded. Nissan is gay.

Thanks for the info. :beer:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member

You can't answer any more questions than any of us can find for ourselves.

crazyj0n

Established Member
Pre-order is weak, i want the vip cars!
Nissan voided that too? Why am i not surprised?

Last edited:

LOLasaurus

Established Member
While they dont have the L they do have the S331

And why the hell do they always skip the termi!?!? They'll have 3 different version of the focus but no termi!?!? I can only recall one racing game that had the termi

Ls1z28-00

Established Member
While they dont have the L they do have the S331

And why the hell do they always skip the termi!?!? They'll have 3 different version of the focus but no termi!?!? I can only recall one racing game that had the termi

which is that?

LOLasaurus

Established Member
I wonder if nissan will allow the R35 GTR to have mods in GT5

But either way thats a pretty dick move, but I can't blame them forza always had a pretty realistic damage system and it wouldn't be very fun to blow the tranny on the GTR 2 seconds into the race

Users who are viewing this thread