Found one!

Tygr1

Established Member
Well I finally found an 03 Cobra Terminator that i like. It's owned by our own MIDTNSVT, and is located in Tennessee.

It's DSG and has very few mods (hasn't even been lowered yet). I'm having it shipped to me hopefully next week.

Thanks so much for all the words of encouragement and advice I've recieved from all of you.

Pics as soon as I have some that are worth posting.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
going for a coupe this time, eh? :rockon:

best of luck with it, and enjoy! :beer:

Tygr1

Established Member
Bad teaser pic.

IMG_8394_zpsfi5rwwxo.gif

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks great! Congratulations!

All the stuff you hear is true: When you drive a '03/'04 Terminator, traffic lights all turn green, clouds part, the sun shines and girls are drawn to you no matter what you look like. NEVER park it with the windows down, not even for minute, when you return it will be completely filled with women's underwear! If you are married, and your wife is riding in the passenger's seat, make sure she leaves the window up. Because by the third time she gets hit in the face with a bra from some random gal on the street, well, it can cause issues. Some states require the Terminator owner to pick up all the littered women's undergarments in its path, it can be a real problem in the cities. To minimize the time spent on this, it's best to drive it in the summer near the beach, since the girls aren't wearing much to begin with.

Tygr1

Established Member
Thanks again kids.

The car has:

2.90(?) pulley swap w/idlers
Metco style CAI
Firewall clutch cable adjuster
Steeda Tri Ax with Cobra Bob's gasket
Off road X pipe
Magnaflow exhaust
SCT X3 tuner w/93 tune
Canton 7 qt. oil pan