Four Eggs, One Parking Lot

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
**** me, I thought about heading out, but I had the thought about a month ago. The CHEAPEST hotel around was like $230 a night. I don't "need" to drop a grand on basically a couple day car show...but you already have me regretting my financial cheapness.

Next year, I WILL be at car week. I'll gonna make note to plan way in advance. Paganis and Koenigseggs are my favorite cars and nowhere else on earth will you see as many as the next couple days for car week.

These pictures were taken in Newport Beach in Orange County, but the same guys have other Koenigseggs on display in Monterey.

Head down to Cars and Copters next year in Huntington Beach. This years' event was amazing. These same guys put on the event. Next best thing outside car week, and you get to see them drive. Next year will be even better.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Maybe I need to see one in person, but visually, I've never been drawn to Koenigsegg. They look like they were designed by a Russian who didn't realize he was sort of thinking about an old McLaren F1.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Koenigseggs are phenomenal vehicles. Definitely the one car I would have if I could have anything in the world.

With that being said, I do not like the look of the carbon fiber wheels.

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
Both of those are Regera RSs. Link below

Highlights From Cars 'N Copters on the Coast, a Hypercar Extravaganza

EDIT: lol not sure why I am calling them Regeras. You are correct :), nevermind

There is a Regera in the link you posted. Red with carbon fiber down the center.

Those eggs are insane in person. I've seen Kris Singh (Insta: Lamborghiniks) driving his orange Agera in Miami on I-95. I could tell from very far behind it what it was and when I got up to it was just in awe. Then I saw another at a car show. They are masterpieces.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
These pictures were taken in Newport Beach in Orange County, but the same guys have other Koenigseggs on display in Monterey.

Head down to Cars and Copters next year in Huntington Beach. This years' event was amazing. These same guys put on the event. Next best thing outside car week, and you get to see them drive. Next year will be even better.

Yeah, as those videos from Cars and Copters went up, the first thing I thought was, "If I had been told of 13 Koenigseggs and 8 Paganis, I would have flown in for it." No joke. I have airline miles to kill, a shitbox rental for sun $200, a couple nights in a hotel worthy of crack addicts, and some In and Out burgers...maybe $500 out of pocket max. Plus to think of it, less crowds too. I hear Exotics on Cannery Row is an absolute madhouse in terms of people every year. Maybe I really should focus on Cars and Copters.

...I just want to see Dan's Pagani Zonda Tricolore, or his green Pagani Cinque.

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Definitely come out to Cars and Copters next year then. Follow those guys on Instagram too, I would think they may do something later in the year around Thanksgiving/Christmas.

kaz109

Established Member
Isn't the ccx a 4.8L twin supercharged V8 and the alegra r a 5.0L turbo v8? Can't remember specs off the top of my head but I have always loved these cars. Ferrari and Lambo will always be fast fun cars but to me these and Pagani are works of art. Truly on another level imo

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Isn't the ccx a 4.8L twin supercharged V8 and the alegra r a 5.0L turbo v8? Can't remember specs off the top of my head but I have always loved these cars. Ferrari and Lambo will always be fast fun cars but to me these and Pagani are works of art. Truly on another level imo
I always thought they were bored out Ford 4.6s.

SVTP, don't b rollin' while u Massholin'

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
I've never heard that, interesting.

If I remember correctly in California a car can be leased and a plate doesn’t have to be displayed for 6 months

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

And to add to that if I recall, Steve Jobs would trade in his Mercedes every 6mo as to not plate, register or pay any sales tax on his cars. Cars without plates are everywhere around here, it’s not uncommon at all. I get surprised when I see an exotic/super car with plates actually.

Users who are viewing this thread