Foxbody 331 stroker (Sioux City, IA) $10,000

polock4life

Established Member
Great looking car. As a guy looking for a nice fox currently some things I personally would be wanting to see better. Please don't think I am nit picking but you are asking what's considered "big money" for a fox and there aren't a ton of cash buyers at this price and up. Kind of a tough area but hey I hope you get every penny you want. I really love the white on this car... so much it could almost make a man overlook that red interior.

VIN tags
2% of rust (lol)
Overall paint condition
1/4 windows
Trim
Any possible interior/exterior flaws in general.
Pictures of undercarriage
Was the car a factory AC car? It appears to be the case that the AC components were removed but do you still have the parts?

Last edited:

KingCobra600

Established Member
I know $10,000 is to high, as I really don't need to sell it. I just want to see if someone will make me an offer I can't refuse. The exterior and interior are all OEM. Interior is mint. Exterior paint looks really good, few chips on rocker panels and front bumper. Most of it wont show up on a pic. First time I climbed under the car, I was very shocked to see how clean it was. You can tell it's never been on a salt road. If a guy wanted some pics I could send them to u, I have at least 20 more pics. Quarter window trim is sunburnt, but not to bad. I'm very picky about my cars, and I'm in no hurry to restore this one. I'm not gonna answer your A/C question, lol! I only drive this car on the highway with the windows down.

polock4life

Established Member
I know $10,000 is to high, as I really don't need to sell it. I just want to see if someone will make me an offer I can't refuse. The exterior and interior are all OEM. Interior is mint. Exterior paint looks really good, few chips on rocker panels and front bumper. Most of it wont show up on a pic. First time I climbed under the car, I was very shocked to see how clean it was. You can tell it's never been on a salt road. If a guy wanted some pics I could send them to u, I have at least 20 more pics. Quarter window trim is sunburnt, but not to bad. I'm very picky about my cars, and I'm in no hurry to restore this one. I'm not gonna answer your A/C question, lol! I only drive this car on the highway with the windows down.

Great response and thanks. I don't think your price is crazy by any means... just meant cars above that 10k mark are a little bit tougher of a sell and need good pictures. Car really is beautiful!

Only reason I asked about AC is because here in KS it get stupid humid... maybe some others would also be curious if it was set up where the parts could be reinstalled if they were also sissy's like me and needed AC

Users who are viewing this thread