FP duty cycle with BAP is high

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
Can't hurt to clean it and see if it makes any difference. Unless you picked up a whole lotta horsepower somewhere, that MAF doesn't seem to be interpreting your airflow correctly. The fuel trims are confirming it.

fullboogie

Established Member
Can't hurt to clean it and see if it makes any difference. Unless you picked up a whole lotta horsepower somewhere, that MAF doesn't seem to be interpreting your airflow correctly. The fuel trims are confirming it.

...which is why we think it is tune related.:nonono:

There are dozens of guys running this exact combination that aren't having these problems.

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
It could be. I just thought it started showing higher duty cycles, but if there's a tune between the logs you're referencing, that's probably more likely than a random mechanical issue. Let us know what you find.

Red-GT500

Needs More Torque!
Established Member
Maybe try reloading the tune? I've had some problems that seemed like a physical problem but were solved by simply reloading it.

fullboogie

Established Member
Red, I did that last night but haven't had a chance to drive it yet. There's a few other potential issues that have been suggested, which I'm going to look at over the weekend. Thanks for the good suggestions, guys. Score 1 for having an Aeroforce in the dash set to FP duty cycle, right?

2SiKGT500

Established Member
I also had same problems as u are having. I had a injector that was 60% clogged. So the car would run fine and it would pull all the way to 4200rpms then start acting up.Also my duty cycles we maxed out. I also put a BAP and it still didnt help. I sent my injectors off and had them cleaned. It was about $5.00 per injector. Now its all good. Stock Eaton with a 2.5 pulley, offroad xpipe, 123mm JLT intake. Nitrous outlet 125wet shot. 700hp and 800tq. Loving it.

Justin@VMP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
First thing, the PCM can't measure voltage, actual voltage at pump is commanded voltage from the fuel pump voltage table, which still assumes you are working on a normal 0-15v scale and not amplifying voltage.

I'm not sure some of those parameters are datalogging correctly with livelink. I usually look at some different stuff, I can send you a config file if you email me.

Users who are viewing this thread