Frank Beamer getting angry.

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
:lol: Geeze, almost a mosh pit after that game. Reminds me of the Miami game back in '04.

tristateZ28Lt1

Established Member
:lol: that was nice I would've shoved the shit out of people that's the only reason you do that. This is however the best:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEnrbBUq8G8"]YouTube - Caliban wall of death @ Wacken 2006[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHsw4W0Tr0c&NR=1"]YouTube - Die Ärzte in Hannover - Wall of Death[/ame]

Last edited:

XtraTQ

Established Member
I was down in Blacksburg for the game (Husker Fan). It was a heck of a game. Nebraska couldn't punch it and I knew all them FG's were going to come back and haunt them. I have to admit, the Va. Tech fans were awesome the entire time we were down there. We got a parking pass and tailgated in Lot 1 right next to the stadium and I can't say enough nice things about the people down there.

Everyone was bringing us drinks/food before the game and were buying us drinks downtown after the game. We ended up having a blast down there. I can't believe the number of people that came up and told us how great of fans we were and how well we treated them when they came to Lincoln for last year's game.

Red96GT

Established Member
I think everyone rushed the field, not because we won, but because Tyrod Taylor completed a pass.

WhiteStallionGT

I was down in Blacksburg for the game (Husker Fan). It was a heck of a game. Nebraska couldn't punch it and I knew all them FG's were going to come back and haunt them. I have to admit, the Va. Tech fans were awesome the entire time we were down there. We got a parking pass and tailgated in Lot 1 right next to the stadium and I can't say enough nice things about the people down there.

Everyone was bringing us drinks/food before the game and were buying us drinks downtown after the game. We ended up having a blast down there. I can't believe the number of people that came up and told us how great of fans we were and how well we treated them when they came to Lincoln for last year's game.

You guys outplayed us, just caught some unlucky breaks. We will get destroyed by Miami if our offense continues to suck like it did against you guys. Won't be as lucky against the canes.

I didn't go to the game, but I heard you guys were a classy group of fans. I'm glad you had fun. The town of Blacksburg is in the middle of nowhere, but it's crazy how busy it can get during home games. People down here love their football!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread