Free dyno day- Charity Car show!

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
We are tying to make this the best turnout EVA!! we are coving everything!! the food is free, the dyno is free (with a unwrapped gift donation) car show is free.we are going to the moon comes up!!! help us turn this into somthing HUGE!!! tell everyone you can. channel 7 news has shown interest as well as several car clubs. there is TONS of parking and should be fun. only thing we dont have is any live entertainment. maybe somone on here is a member of a local band or somthing that wants to get noticed???

Here is the flyer... It is also on the website. For whoever does not win the free tune, they are half price that day You dont have to get it that day, but you can schedule it and we will still do the pricing. Let's have an great turnout and give these kids a GREAT CHRISTMAS!!! There will be a car show for those who show up, and voting will take place right before the drawing so we can announce the winners at the same time. Depending on if we can get them in time, trophies for Highest HP/ and car show categories. Haven't decided what the categories will be though. Hope to see a good turnout!

We will also be having a live band!!!! For The Win will be performing for us:)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
the dyno is free? i might actually make the drive for this just to see what i make off the bottle

Last edited:

04cobra701

Established Member
So any kind of gift and we can run our car on a dyno? if thats the case ill be there for sure!!!!

Last edited:

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
yes i think toys for tots rule is it atleast needs to be worth 5 bucks but im sure we can all do better than that:)

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
truck will fit and sounds good i hope to see everyone their maybe we can all post a pic of the car we are going to be taking so we recognize each others rides

Users who are viewing this thread