Free return shipping on powder coating work.

oldmodman

Established Member
Hi Ryan,

I have a pair of 03 Cobra Valve Covers that I would like to get powder coated the same matte, wrinkle blue as the Aluminator vale covers. Can you get that special blue powder? If not I found a supplier and could ship it with the covers.
Can you give me a quote on that?

Ryan@ActionPowder

Established Member
Hi Ryan,

I have a pair of 03 Cobra Valve Covers that I would like to get powder coated the same matte, wrinkle blue as the Aluminator vale covers. Can you get that special blue powder? If not I found a supplier and could ship it with the covers.
Can you give me a quote on that?

If you provide the powder we can prep and powder coat them for $110.00. Thanks.

1raresnake

Established Member
How much to powder coat my wheels black chrome. They are currently black chrome but i need to re do them as they are peeling. I only want the centers done
ccw2.gif

DuffManRHA

The cake is not a lie.
Established Member
Ryan,

How much to powdercoat gloss black or wrinkle black a timing cover and cam covers as well? How about a upper intake manifold lid?

What is the turnaround time on these?

Thanks!

Eric

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Ryan, Would I be dreaming if I wanted something powdercoated mystichrome?

Ryan@ActionPowder

Established Member
Ryan, Would I be dreaming if I wanted something powdercoated mystichrome?

We have 2 different "chameleon" colors that closely resemble mystichrome. They are not exact, but pretty damn close. I have some pictures on my website (the harley on the first page of the automotive gallery), but as you know it's tough to tell from pictures when dealing with color shifting colors.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
We have 2 different "chameleon" colors that closely resemble mystichrome. They are not exact, but pretty damn close. I have some pictures on my website (the harley on the first page of the automotive gallery), but as you know it's tough to tell from pictures when dealing with color shifting colors.

You sir, are a bastard! you do know that right? sending me off to your freaking webpage where you KNOW I will get hooked. LOL! :beer:

serioulsy ... how much to powdercoat a 95 powersteering pump rio red? and how much to powdercoat a set of 04 vlave covers with the superchrome?

I may send you a couple of test pieces for the mystichrome and see how they turn out. right now I am still in iraq so it may be a bit. I may have the shop that has the car send stuff to you so I can get it done by the time I get home on vacation.

Ryan@ActionPowder

Established Member
You sir, are a bastard! you do know that right? sending me off to your freaking webpage where you KNOW I will get hooked. LOL! :beer:

serioulsy ... how much to powdercoat a 95 powersteering pump rio red? and how much to powdercoat a set of 04 vlave covers with the superchrome?

I may send you a couple of test pieces for the mystichrome and see how they turn out. right now I am still in iraq so it may be a bit. I may have the shop that has the car send stuff to you so I can get it done by the time I get home on vacation.

Thanks for the compliments on the website :beer:

Power Steering pump in red should run $75.00, it must be disassembled before we get it. For super chrome valve covers, you are looking at $250.00 including the required clear coat. I know that seems high, but super chrome is a 2 stage process and we almost always have to do them 2-3 times because of Fords cheap castings (they out gas like a mofo!)

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Thanks for the compliments on the website :beer:

Power Steering pump in red should run $75.00, it must be disassembled before we get it. For super chrome valve covers, you are looking at $250.00 including the required clear coat. I know that seems high, but super chrome is a 2 stage process and we almost always have to do them 2-3 times because of Fords cheap castings (they out gas like a mofo!)

Jeeze 250.00 for the SET?? that sounds like a friggin bargin seriously. I was expecting something more ... LOL

Orange Peel

Established Member
powder coating Cop covers

Ryan I would like an estimate on powder coating my Ford racing cop coil covers a color close to comp orange, I looked at your site and not sure is 2003 or 2004 close to that color or do you have sample chips?

96juicedGT

Established Member
how much for the cam covers to be done in the chrome and clear like the ones on the site?

still offering free return shipping by chance?

Users who are viewing this thread