Free (shipping not included) Body & Qtr glass scoops

03outlaw

Established Member
I have a set of body (MMD Style) & Qtr glass scoops from American Muscle that I am willing to send to someone for the shipping x2, ok I'll explain... another member on the board (if he doesn't mind being identified he might chime in) sent to me for the shipping cost. They are SGM however, could be repainted if someone with a different color wants them. They are pretty much in perfect shape aside from two very small chips (pin head size) on one of the body scoops which could easily be covered with touch up.

He sent them very nicely packaged from UPS so the cost was a little higher than what I can probably ship them out for because I will not have to buy the box, bubble wrap etc. It cost him $64 and some change. So I am thinking $100 total should cover his shipping and mine. If anyone is interested I can send them pics via phone text.

Bottom line, they look really cool on the car, but I have decided not to run them and I, as well as the original owner, would prefer someone from the board be able to use them. Around a $500 value for $100. I'll give it about a week before I offer them up on other sites etc.

Shane

Vegasgold

Established Member
Well you have me thinking...I think I purchased the same parts MMD, window and side scoops from American Muscle. I plan to add them soon. So what do you not like? I think they look good. I have them in Black. Just wondering...Thanks.

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
They were mine, most of the pics of my car display them. I took them off right after I got my air lift kit installed and there is still some sticky tape on them from removal. Hopefully somebody will get some use out of them, otherwise they were just going to sit in my garage. What do I not like? Nothing really, I still like the look but suddenly there are like 5 other mustangs in my neighborhood with the same setup. Couple that with seeing cars like KY500's and the clean look grew on me. It could be worth it to somebody who really likes the look.

03outlaw

Established Member
Thanks for the reply MovingZen. I think they will look really good also, but I am just so OCD with my car, if I decided to take them off I would be to worried about the car getting scratched. Still unsure about running them, but just decided if I'm not 100% better left alone. Hope someone wants them.

Users who are viewing this thread