Freshly Back from tuner!!!

MysticChromeSVT

Established Member
Just got the car back from Mustang Magic in Long Island NY. Needless to say I'm freaking happy! While there they installed JLT RAI, Metco 2.8 upper, American Racing Long Tubes With O\R X, 3in Bassani Catback, and a set of Steeda springs. Car put down 476hp and 486tq. This thing is a blast to drive. I included before and after pics with springs and a short exhaust vid for anyone making a new setup decision.

Before
DSC00690-1.jpg

After
DSC00772.jpg

DSC00769.jpg

DSC00767.jpg

DSC00760.jpg

DSC00764.jpg

th_MOV00776.jpg

http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff62/onefast07si/mysticSVT2/?action=view&current=MOV00776.mp4

Last edited:

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
Sounds and looks great! How was your overall experience with the guys down there at MM? Trying to stay updated on feedback from the different shops that we all use!

f2hatch

Established Member
Congrats MM is great I was there yesterday getting my cobra tuned.

MysticChromeSVT

Established Member
The guys down there were all great! Spoke to the mechanic that worked on my car and the tuner and they seem like legit guys that know there stuff. Car was there for a little bit over a week and i got it back spotless. Owner Joe was very easy to deal with even though im sure I irritated him a few times with my 500 questions. He answered everyone of them and gave a call the next day to make sure everything went well on the drive home.

MysticChromeSVT

Established Member
I was thinking about a small spacer. Havent looked into it that much. Im guessing i'll have to get extended wheel studs? If i get a spacer ill prob upgrade to a 315 tire instead of the 295's I have on there now.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Your Cobra looks really great. How much was it lowered? Your numbers are really impressive. I can well imagine how happy you were when you took the first spin after the mods install and tune. Awesome, isn't it.

MysticChromeSVT

Established Member
I measured it before and after and it lowered about 1.1 inches rear and about .9inches in the front. Im thinking those numbers have to do with the headers. I've heard nothing but good reviews and great numbers with them. I didn't realize how much the car was held back in stock form. Extremely happy with the mods so far. Ill be going back to mustang magic next year for a 2.6 kenne bell I just need to save some money and possibly buy the gf an engagement ring first.:)

walked_u_hard

Established Member
the way you have it "Lowered" now is how it should have come from the factory. lower it more, small wheel spacer out back. i bet it sounds wicked in person. love the paint

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
How you have it lowered now would be my own personal preference, especially with all the hill/bumps we have up our way. SonicBlur's gorgeous Cobra would never make it into my driveway. :(

MysticChromeSVT

Established Member
How you have it lowered now would be my own personal preference, especially with all the hill/bumps we have up our way. SonicBlur's gorgeous Cobra would never make it into my driveway. :([/QU

Yea Between the set of longtubes and our wonderfull roads in ct and ny I'll have to keep it this height

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Chris, I'd love to hear how it sounds with the long tubes! What a gorgeous Mystichrome. :)

blwn89gt

Established Member
MM ftw ! Had them tune my white 89gt. My terminator will be going there soon for a new tune once i change some stuff around. Joes a good guy, you can talk to him for hours.

swt99svt

Established Member
I was thinking about a small spacer. Havent looked into it that much. Im guessing i'll have to get extended wheel studs? If i get a spacer ill prob upgrade to a 315 tire instead of the 295's I have on there now.

Good to hear. Better than the builder I used who I spent $8k with and seems to avoid any execution on rectifying my build issues. :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread