freshly washed Miata

Never_Enough

Established Member
Nice & clean. I miss mine. I've been looking for another one for a few months now.

byeofcr

Established Member
53F2B733-D5CE-4A87-BDE3-FAD2CD643439.jpg

96 cobra

Established Member
NC's don't get too much love, yours is nice though! They share a fair bit w/ the rx8 chassis & fairly easy to make into a great yet easy handling car.

MG0h3

Established Member
now just hold on a second here....youre a hairdresser and you rock a Magenta convertible Miata?

Or are you pulling a funny?

macgruber-movie-image-will-forte_zpsx7ttso1x.jpg

Last edited:

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
Would be nice, but the money could go towards a new car.

It's fun as it is though
[video=youtube;Mcq-4g9w968]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcq-4g9w968[/video]

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
looks like a fun gocart....mods?

ceramic coated headers, catted midpipe, catback
email tune(sending datalogs back and forth)
koni yellow shocks, springs to match, front and rear adjustable swaybars
stainless brake lines, HAWK HPS pads
245 (BFG Rival, 200 treadwear) tires

gokart:
butt shot by GlebZ, on Flickr

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I like that last photo. I like the paint! A friend of mine used to race a Miata at Lime Rock.

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
I miss mine everyday. The NC's are kind of the bastard child for some reason. I had an NB, pretty much stock and it was by far one of the funnest cars I've ever driven. I've since wanted a Mazdaspeed Miata.

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
I miss mine everyday. The NC's are kind of the bastard child for some reason. I had an NB, pretty much stock and it was by far one of the funnest cars I've ever driven. I've since wanted a Mazdaspeed Miata.

NC is less raw then NA/NB but it works since it's my daily.
The joke is on a NC you can run over a cigarette butt and feel it in the steering wheel, on a NA you can tell what brand of cigarette it was.

96 cobra

Established Member

The mazdaspeed miata is fairly underwhelming stock, but in terms of autocross times, a BSP class mazdaspeed is as quick as a GT3 or Z06 on r comps (SSR)

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
The mazdaspeed miata is fairly underwhelming stock, but in terms of autocross times, a BSP class mazdaspeed is as quick as a GT3 or Z06 on r comps (SSR)
Yeah, stock they're not super impressive in terms of acceleration. A set of tires, bolt on's and tune would make a badass auto-x car that would embarrass a lot of people who don't know what they're capable of.

NC is less raw then NA/NB but it works since it's my daily.
The joke is on a NC you can run over a cigarette butt and feel it in the steering wheel, on a NA you can tell what brand of cigarette it was.

Lol That's a very accurate statement. I've driven all platforms except the brand new one, and they get better every generation. The NC is a better car, the NA/NB is a better Miata is what i've always heard. With the NA being a better Miata then the NB. I love them all, but like I said earlier, I'd buy an MSM if I buy another.

Users who are viewing this thread