Friday, Jan. 12th

ShadowFist

Wave Existence
Established Member
I'm still going (and I have bald tires!) and I may be bringing an extra person or two as well. There may be another member of Stangnet that may go depending on circumstances.

03CobraVertGrey

Screamin Banshee
Established Member
This is tempting, my car is hibernating in the garage and I have downgraded to comp only insurance. I will try to talk the wife into it and come as that is date night. I am dying to take it out though. Arrggghhh, decisions, decisions. I will try my best, no promises yet.

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
Well, if the roads remain dry, I'm bring the cobra, if not, I will bring the truck.

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Joe5.0 said:
Gonna be to cold for the cobra?

If it's dry with a solid forcast, the cobra will be coming out for sure. If not, it's 2.3 liters of fury coming at ya!

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
The roads are dry here. Just a patch of ice here and there where the sun didn't melt it off today. Man, this is gonna be great having everyone out on a COLD night with some nice cars. Still calling for no more rain/snow until some time next week. But the high temp tomorrow will be just around the freezing level. and can't due to weather/roads, not a worry. We'll set up something again soon.

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
So, I e-mailed the restaurant to let them know we have a group this evening. Haven't heard back from them yet. I'm actually going that way in a little while to run some errands so I'll go by and tel them in person.

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
Roads in Seattle are good to go
but bellevue,kirkland,redmond,woodinville,shoreline....becareful folks
still icy

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
yeh tell me about it
roads to my house were all icy and they just put sand on the road this mourning...

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
btw, i totally missed out snow this week with my suby..
took off the Front Mount InterCOoler and sold it.. didn't wanna get a loan for the tuition
my stock tmic is at the shop..
plus i need to raise my car up and some other mods that i haven't installed yet.

anyways, have fun guys
drive safe!

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
Well, I drove up there with no issues. I5 is bare and dry as well as 196th, and 99 has a few small patches in the shaded areas. All in all the main roads aren't bad. I got an email back from the rock. The back room is already reserved for tonight. But they said they can accomodate us, as long as we get there on time. I know a few of you are not going to make it. We'll try again soon. Don't worry if your car is dirty, it's gonna be dark anyways.They said that they can only hold a large area for us with half of the people there at the time we get there.

Last edited:

Tylerb59

Established Member
Yea. I was out earlier testing out the Cobra in the day time ... way to much ice. It'll be worse coming home.

I was planning on staying out later tonight afterwards and hitting some bars. So I'll probably still go to this, but take the Metro.

Everyone still in? Consider alternative means of transportation? I just can't risk sending the Cobra into a curb, as much as I hate the car at times.

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
Well it seems there is still quite a bit of ice to contend with. I know a lot of you are in the burbs, and not having any luck with the ice. We can cancel and do it again next weekend if need be. That way I know we can all get the cars out. Next week is supposed to warm up into the upper 40's. Just say the word, and we'll cancel, and shoot for next friday.

Users who are viewing this thread