Friday, Jan. 19th.

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
Looks like a 30% chance of showers, high of 44. With temps in the 40's all week, hopefully the snow and ice will melt off. Who's game for round 2 for a meet? Guess we should change up the location while we're at it. I am not very familiar with the area north of Lynnwood, so if anyone knows the area and has a good place to meet, eat, and get some nice night shots/vids.

Post up suggestions for meeting places, and I"ll add them to this post.
1. Meet in Seattle, cruise to the KK meet in Puyallap at the mall.
2. Meet/dinner/cruise in the Lynnwood area.
3. Meet in Seattle cruise to Alki. Kinda cold for it, but Alki is always a cool place to go.
4. Bowling at southcenter
5. Indoor karting in Mukilteo

Later
Tony

Last edited:

Oxford Snake

Established Member
I imagine it's going to be difficult to organize something based on the weather for the next couple months.

Lordmustanggt

Established Member
there's a mid night rock and bowl and a 9pm at the one in puyallup on fri.and sat. nights. Its like 13.50 a person, but you get to do as many games as you can in the hour & half "12pm" or two "9pm" they give you. Just down the hill from KK in Puyallup. You have to make res. early in the day. I could set that up if needs be.

Last edited:

DeeJayA

Fight For Your Mind
Established Member
on that bowling theme, Acme Bowl in Southcenter was just there, has an awesome bar with plasmas and a nice billards room, big parking lot and right next to the freeway just a thought cya DJA

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
The one by southcenter sounds good, would be a neutral spot for those in seattle/everett, and from tacoma/puyallup.

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
Are there any indoor go-karting places around here? There was one in south Seattle, but it closed down last year.

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
I vote an "eh" on the bowling. Isn't that was Camaro owners do? :)

The Kart thing sounds tight.Us who "meet" up north have a good relationship with the owners of Kartraxx in Mt. Vernon. We could probably set something up with a good group rate......

Only small issue is location. Are you guys willing to drive up?

jdm99svt

jdm99svt
Established Member
I'd be down for meeting up as long as the roads clean up some over the next week. Kartraxx sounds good if enough people can go.

Users who are viewing this thread