Friday, Jan. 19th.

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
I like the Traxx idea.....where exactly is it? I have only been north of Everett like 3 times since I've been here. Is it right off of I5?

ShadowFist

Wave Existence
Established Member
Kartraxx sounds good for me, seeing as its only 10 minutes away from me... Otherwise, Lynnwood is as far south as I could go for that night.

Yup. You see it right before you exit I5 in Mount Vernon. If you are thinking of Traxx in Mukilteo, I have no idea where it is.

Last edited:

ShadowFist

Wave Existence
Established Member
Looks to be warming up at the end of the week though, and if it doesnt dump too much it should hopefully be gone... *Crosses fingers*

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
I know that I started the thread, but I may not be able to attend. I have some things to do on friday including going to seatac to take the wife for her flight.

Tylerb59

Established Member
Lordmustanggt said:
so anyone got an address to this place??? Who's all going?

Matt

I don't mind the rain, just ice.

If you're going I'm down. I'll get your wheels over to you.

-

Traxx has a nice open area in the parking lot for donuts. By buddies ex gf literally lived down the street, so I've been in there a few times letting loose in one of my cars. Rally Metro. :D

Last edited:

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
Well, I'll be able to go........Traxx it is. Anyone wanna let them know we are coming? And what time should we do this?
My brother will be coming with me.

Lordmustanggt

Established Member
Tylerb59 said:
I don't mind the rain, just ice.

If you're going I'm down. I'll get your wheels over to you.

-

Traxx has a nice open area in the parking lot for donuts. By buddies ex gf literally lived down the street, so I've been in there a few times letting loose in one of my cars. Rally Metro. :D

Sounds good. I'll be there.

Users who are viewing this thread