Friday night GTG

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Car is going to HPP on Saturday morning. Should have been there already but I left the wheellock in Austin and no one will seem to mail it for me. So I'm bringing it in myself.

Anyone who wants a shot at the old combo come out Friday night. Steve, Sheldon, Matt.. whatever I'll drag you all. Nate is gay. That is all.

This thread is for the Friday night GTG. It's at coit and 190 at 8-9 PM.. casual come out have fun blah blah. I'm so going to drag you assholes.

JOHN, THIS MEANS YOU.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
Sounds good your getting your motor to get started on soon, mine is all together except for a few minor things, they did the headers, oil pan and everything else bolted up to the motor, waiting some gaskets and the twin disc clutch, cams, then timing chain and timing chain cover plate, then putting on the turbo kit. Mine could be fin. very soon if everything else shows up this week, im hoping at least.

Last edited:

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
foofinator said:
Car is going to HPP on Saturday morning. Should have been there already but I left the wheellock in Austin and no one will seem to mail it for me. So I'm bringing it in myself.

Anyone who wants a shot at the old combo come out Friday night. Steve, Sheldon, Matt.. whatever I'll drag you all. Nate is gay. That is all.

This thread is for the Friday night GTG. It's at coit and 190 at 8-9 PM.. casual come out have fun blah blah. I'm so going to drag you assholes.

JOHN, THIS MEANS YOU.
I might have to come out there just for this ass dragging.. I haven't had one of them in a long time..

JKD

Banned
NaSSty Nate said:
Jeremy is still slow...

curious is the motor still smoking? Serious question I have no idea.

You better ask your lil girlfirend if it's ok you come out. Are you sure you want to race? It's a LONG walk back to Sherman when that HPP bomb goes off. Yeah, I said it. HPP, ooooooh.

There is a reason why he's on the EPA most wanted list.

I'm there Friday night to give Sheldon the draggin of his life.

Last edited:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
foofinator said:

JOHN, THIS MEANS YOU.
How much you want to bet you won't drag me?:dw:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
If you guys can get cameras across the border, be sure to take some videos. :thumbsup:

NaSSty Nate

Established Member
JKD said:
You better ask your lil girlfirend if it's ok you come out. Are you sure you want to race? It's a LONG walk back to Sherman when that HPP bomb goes off. Yeah, I said it. HPP, ooooooh.

There is a reason why he's on the EPA most wanted list.

I'm there Friday night to give Sheldon the draggin of his life.
quote the right person next time.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
foofinator said:

JOHN, THIS MEANS YOU.

What are you talking about man? We meet in Mexico. :bash:

I'll be there long enough to run steve then I'm out, gotta spend some time with my sister before she heads off to Boston for another 6 months.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Whatever talk talk talk you faggots. I'm tired of your ****ing crying. You know where I'll be Friday night.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
And your suppose to be the bright college student. :bash:

Did you have trouble picking the main idea out of the given paragraph in high school? If you don't have any idea what I'm talking about then keep your stupid dumb **** mouth shut.

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
JKD said:
Wow, she's takin the fight right out of ya huh? How sad.
I still love him; even though he is "P-WHOOPED" and looks like a hairy African Pigmy.

She must have beer-flavored nipples, two vaginas, or nurse the ball bag like a champ. You lucky devil you!

Please observe a moment of silence for our fallen brother.(as TAPS plays in the background)

:banana: peanut butter, jelly: peanut butter, jelley:banana:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
LMAO I just spit red bull all over the ****ing computer.

You guys are ****ing hilarious.

R6 this weekend after I drag all these dumb bitches?

Users who are viewing this thread