Friday night GTG

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
STROKD said:
Jason you bringing the blue fury? Steve says you want to get drug?:-D

I have a funeral for Holly's Uncle Friday at noon, so I am "iffy" at best.

Steve has a way presenting mistruths for his own amusement.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
WOMACK03 said:
I have a funeral for Holly's Uncle Friday at noon, so I am "iffy" at best.

Steve has a way presenting mistruths for his own amusement.
Yea I know, I got your message...:D

It's all good, when you selling me your 140aX?:rockon:

NaSSty Nate

Established Member
foofinator said:
LMAO I just spit red bull all over the ****ing computer.

You guys are ****ing hilarious.

R6 this weekend after I drag all these dumb bitches?
I'll let you drag all those dumb bitches this week to get your ego back up. Then I'll come lay the smack down on you next week.:lol:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
NaSSty Nate said:
I'll let you drag all those dumb bitches this week to get your ego back up. Then I'll come lay the smack down on you next week.:lol:

If it doesn't get any warmer I'm waiting until next week also. Mavs game on a big screen with a heater > you guys and 30 degree weather :D

JKD

Banned
WOMACK03 said:
I still love him; even though he is "P-WHOOPED" and looks like a hairy African Pigmy.

She must have beer-flavored nipples, two vaginas, or nurse the ball bag like a champ. You lucky devil you!

Please observe a moment of silence for our fallen brother.(as TAPS plays in the background)

:banana: peanut butter, jelly: peanut butter, jelley:banana:

The beer flavored nipples was mine you line stealing bastard! :fm:

JKD

Banned
shelbysue said:
beer flavored.....interesting

And if you were mute and a nymphomaniac at least Jeremy would have an exuse to fall in without leaving a trail of bread crumbs to find his way out.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Just because you're married to my girl on the side doesn't mean you can hate on my new lady friend.

I think you're worried about my sex life so much because you're obsessed with my cack and jealous or something. Don't worry Steve, I'm going to rape you and that turd you call a cobra so bad on friday night you'll never want sex again.

:thumbsup:

JKD

Banned
foofinator said:
Just because you're married to my girl on the side doesn't mean you can hate on my new lady friend.

I think you're worried about my sex life so much because you're obsessed with my cack and jealous or something. Don't worry Steve, I'm going to rape you and that turd you call a cobra so bad on friday night you'll never want sex again.

:thumbsup:

I'm just trying to help your lady friend out. Knowing that she is from RiceKiller and not all that bright (she's bought into your BS obviously) and she hasnt' figured out on her own yet that you are gay. You just have her around to make Sheldon jealous.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
NaSSty Nate said:
As long as I'm not one of said dumb bitches... Unless Kelly comes out on some new DRs, I won't be anyone's bitch Friday.:lol1:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
JKD said:
I'm just trying to help your lady friend out. Knowing that she is from RiceKiller and not all that bright (she's bought into your BS obviously) and she hasnt' figured out on her own yet that you are gay. You just have her around to make Sheldon jealous.

I just have a really big cack. :shrug:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
He thinks I'm not quick enough....well I got news for you, I am quick enough....cockboy!

Users who are viewing this thread