Friday night GTG

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
Did you have trouble picking the main idea out of the given paragraph in high school? If you don't have any idea what I'm talking about then keep your stupid dumb **** mouth shut.

oooooooh big words, from a little kid.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
STROKD said:
So who is actually going out tonight?:poke:
I doubt I will make it out, I'm going to be tuning my car today, and then I got to go pick up about 5 sets of Subframes and some BFG DR's from my buddy's shop in FT Worth.. If anyone is looking at getting a set of Bad ass Custom Built subframes Let me know.. My buddy Ray Makes the best Subframes around, I have them on my car for people to see, They make a world of difference in the chassis..

Last edited:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
dan03mach said:
I doubt I will make it out, I'm going to be tuning my car today, and then I got to go pick up about 5 sets of Subframes and some BFG DR's from my buddy's shop in FT Worth.. If anyone is looking at getting a set of Bad ass Custom Built subframes Let me know.. My buddy Ray Makes the best Subframes around, I have them on my car for people to see, They make a world of difference in the chasey..
Chassis... and what cars does he make em for? new Stangs or Fox bodies too?:beer:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
dan03mach said:
I doubt I will make it out, I'm going to be tuning my car today, and then I got to go pick up about 5 sets of Subframes and some BFG DR's from my buddy's shop in FT Worth.. If anyone is looking at getting a set of Bad ass Custom Built subframes Let me know.. My buddy Ray Makes the best Subframes around, I have them on my car for people to see, They make a world of difference in the chasey..
How much? Feel free to PM if need be.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
SVT Lurch said:
How much? Feel free to PM if need be.
He does the 14gauge Square Steel Full Length Sub frames, 1/4 thick steel Plates that weld to the lower torque boxes And Welds the Lower Torque Boxes for $325 out the door..

These Sub frames go from one end to the other. They don't end 1/2 way or 3/4 the way down the frame.

I'll post pics of mine later on when I get home for you to see.. These are with out a doubt the best you can get for your car..

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
STROKD said:
Chassis... and what cars does he make em for? new Stangs or Fox bodies too?:beer:
Both Foxes and SN 95's and he can build/make them for any type of car out there if need be..

Last edited:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
dan03mach said:
He does the 14gauge Square Steel Full Length Sub frames, 1/4 thick steel Plates that weld to the lower torque boxes And Welds the Lower Torque Boxes for $325 out the door..
I only make 270 rw:lol: , how much to just grab a pair and I'll get them welded.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
SVT Lurch said:
I only make 270 rw:lol: , how much to just grab a pair and I'll get them welded.
Do you want the 1/4 plates that go over the lower torque boxes.. These Sub frames are designed to have the plates just to let you know.. I think with the plates they will cost around 140 bucks but don't quote me on that price.. I'll find out, Just the S.F's its like 125 bucks..

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
dan03mach said:
Do you want the 1/4 plates that go over the lower torque boxes.. These Sub frames are designed to have the plates just to let you know.. I think with the plates they will cost around 140 bucks but don't quote me on that price.. I'll find out, Just the S.F's its like 125 bucks..
Don't worry about it, I can't get them for another month or so anyway. Thanks for the info though. :thumbsup:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
No you don't, your just a little punky brewster. :loser:

All you ever do is turn to name calling and insults, if thats the level of your intelligence there isn't much left to say other than I'm sorry for your parents.

Users who are viewing this thread