Not bad for a heavy family sedan!

[video=youtube_share;NJBM9sAr0Mg]http://youtu.be/NJBM9sAr0Mg[/video]

I guess it has SHO and GO lol

DSC_0009_zps7f1bdab5.jpg

MKER11_zps809a74c4.jpg

Last edited:

MIDTNSVT

Established Member
Is the car a daily? If so I know I would be very happy with a car like that! More pics please...

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
Is the car a daily? If so I know I would be very happy with a car like that! More pics please...

Yes, it's been a DD since day 1 in 2010 and was modded with very few miles. He lives in IL and makes several trips to MI to go to Milan Dragway with SHO club members and Livernois customer appreciation track rentals.

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
I spoke to him just now. It just turned 72,000 miles... but you'd never know it looking at it. He said the modding started at day 7 with a Livernois tune and it progressed from there.

71B6DD2C-94CE-4483-800F-735CDAD722BB_zpslb0ak8el.jpg

More pics...

IMG_8775_zps0ff5cb89.jpg

JennSHO83_zps76e7ac29.jpg

JennSHO80_zps6c4bdbca.jpg

JennSHO17_zps1e4a87d1.jpg

MKER69_zps7dbfd8cf.jpg

MKER25_zps923a32bc.jpg

MKER103_zpsb5c7f632.jpg

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
That thing is moving! I've seen that car on the ecoboost forums and he has done a lot of work. Crazy that running mid-12's doesn't take much, but getting into the 11's take a whole lot more. There is another SHO that is for sale on here that's pushing 600hp and I'm betting it'd run a close time. This convinced me to get a SHO and I'll be happy with low 13's!!!

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
That thing is moving! I've seen that car on the ecoboost forums and he has done a lot of work. Crazy that running mid-12's doesn't take much, but getting into the 11's take a whole lot more. There is another SHO that is for sale on here that's pushing 600hp and I'm betting it'd run a close time. This convinced me to get a SHO and I'll be happy with low 13's!!!

Why not just get a charger/300 392 with a few bolt ons and run similar numbers as the car in the OP:poke:

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Why not just get a charger/300 392 with a few bolt ons and run similar numbers as the car in the OP:poke:

Mostly because I can get a 2013+ SHO for around $25k, want AWD and I doubt you could get a Charger 392 for that price and it's not AWD. Other than that, 392 Chargers are sweet rides.

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member

i know right, i guy on a ford board wanted a ford and then bought a ford and then posted it on a ford forum to show other ford guys on the ford forum.

Mikes car is killer. love his devotion to that build and all the pioneering he's done for the SHO platform. I was really hoping all that research on the explorer sport terrain control would have panned out. Imagine what this car could run if it could launch 100% AWD.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is a really good looking SHO. Moves out, too. Livernois has done some nice things with the SHO, just to name one model.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I was at my local drag stripe in AZ Friday night and watched a white SHO run 11.50 @120mph. It had black grills and a huge front intercooler and what looked like 15 inch wheels on all corners with DRs. I had no idea it was going to run so fast. I wish I had gotten a video. I wounder if Livernois built it also. Either way it's awesome to see them running so fast

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
i know right, i guy on a ford board wanted a ford and then bought a ford and then posted it on a ford forum to show other ford guys on the ford forum.

Mikes car is killer. love his devotion to that build and all the pioneering he's done for the SHO platform. I was really hoping all that research on the explorer sport terrain control would have panned out. Imagine what this car could run if it could launch 100% AWD.

Any link on this? Would love to read about what the issues are and any attempts to get it to work correctly.

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
Great! All I need is to start spending money on my daily driver.

Don't they pick up quite a few ponies with just a tune?

Joewee500

Established Member
It's a shame that the EB 4 cyl in a mustang is besting the v6 EB. The lack of aftermarket of the 3.5 v6 is why I grew tired of my ecoboost Platinum truck.

Users who are viewing this thread