frm MM.Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMerc

No one's buddy
Established Member
to MarauderJTA, so as not to upset the gang of 9, I came here. I was just saying Procharger is crap thats all. Nothing underlying, its just been proven time and time again in a field of 3, its third. Don't get all upset, you don't own Procharger you don't own stock, you don't have to fight the good fight for the company. defending their honor isn't left all to you, so calm down a bit. You almost assuredly don't agree with that comment, I already know. its ok for someone not to agree with you. go to your happy place...(i'm thinking the Procharger website)

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Who are you? In case you didn't know...I'm Todd Fisher from Atlanta....

Why all the hate?

TAF

Established Member
Whatever...but I think spewing such "opinions" and hiding behind a screen name and location of "South" is a little disingenuous...put on your "big-boy pants" and play fair...but then again...that's just my "opinion".

BigMerc

No one's buddy
Established Member
who cares who you are.

TAF said:
Whatever...but I think spewing such "opinions" and hiding behind a screen name and location of "South" is a little disingenuous...put on your "big-boy pants" and play fair...but then again...that's just my "opinion".

disingenuous
Pronunciation: "dis-in-'jen-y&-w&s, -yü-&s-
Function: adjective
: lacking in candor; also : giving a false appearance of simple frankness : CALCULATING

you are mistaken. I simply believe you hold no interest for me to know you at all. I'm extremely candid, I just don't care for most of you.

rich_long

O's Fan Rich
Established Member
BigMerc said:
I simply believe you hold no interest for me to know you at all. I'm extremely candid, I just don't care for most of you.

This is cool!!!
Almost Alkida ( spelling is incorrect , I know ) like.... " I don't like you and you'll never know who I am until I strike!"
Maybe we need Don Rumsfeld over here... I hear he's looking for work.:D :D :D

BigMerc

No one's buddy
Established Member
Al-Qaeda. But why does it have to be something nefarious? it could be just a superiority complex :poke:

Hitchiker

Banned
BigMerc said:
disingenuous
Pronunciation: "dis-in-'jen-y&-w&s, -yü-&s-
Function: adjective
: lacking in candor; also : giving a false appearance of simple frankness : CALCULATING

you are mistaken. I simply believe you hold no interest for me to know you at all. I'm extremely candid, I just don't care for most of you.

Apparently, you never learned how to play with others.

:-D

Last edited by a moderator:

TAF

Established Member
BigMerc said:
Al-Qaeda. But why does it have to be something nefarious? it could be just a superiority complex :poke:

What? You got dictionary.com as one of your "Favorites"?

My decision is made...anyone that wants to come at folks and hide their identity has a special place in my book. Cowardice is not a virtue. :nono:

BigMerc

No one's buddy
Established Member
I'm sorry (not really) but don't you have some pipes to go weld there grease monkey? You might be big in the muffler world but you're just another azzwipe in my book. And the day I concern myself with what a welder thinks is a sad day

Thanks for sharing

rich_long

O's Fan Rich
Established Member
BigMerc said:

Yes.... yes I see, my humble apologies to you, oh non-acknowledging one!
I think the concern comes fro the Tmac reference....

Thanks for the spelling correction also... I'll leave my mis-spell alone so as not to confuse anyone.
Any keep in mind that we trust a welder everyday... think of all the welds holding our little world in place.

BigMerc

No one's buddy
Established Member
The Al Qaeda thing wasn't a slight Rich, you said you knew it was wrong. I just gave it the normal spelling. I fixed the Tmaac thing. better?

Hitchiker

Banned
BigMerc said:
I'm sorry (not really) but don't you have some pipes to go weld there grease monkey? You might be big in the muffler world but you're just another azzwipe in my book. And the day I concern myself with what a welder thinks is a sad day

Thanks for sharing

Why are you trying to pick a fight with TAF?

:rolleyes:

BigMerc

No one's buddy
Established Member
I am not trying to pick any fight, lil' Abner started questioning me. I was addressing someone else. I believe we pretty much are done. I was stating my opinion and just responding to other comments, that's what normally happens. At one point, (this one ) you move on to the next subject.

MarauderTJA

# 2 Procharger Marauder
Established Member
BigMerc said:
to MarauderJTA, so as not to upset the gang of 9, I came here. I was just saying Procharger is crap thats all. Nothing underlying, its just been proven time and time again in a field of 3, its third. Don't get all upset, you don't own Procharger you don't own stock, you don't have to fight the good fight for the company. defending their honor isn't left all to you, so calm down a bit. You almost assuredly don't agree with that comment, I already know. its ok for someone not to agree with you. go to your happy place...(i'm thinking the Procharger website)

Hey guy, you are entitled to your opinion. That is fine. I have had three (3) Procharger cars (2 Mustangs and my current Marauder) and I personally like their products. You obviously are not up on drag racing because if you were, you wouldn't be making statements like the above in being third. Even then, I am not upset, and you are reading a little too deep in the Procharger thing here. But you seem to like to trash talk here.

My point is quite simple. Why don't you meet me at a track here in the south and put your Marauder against mine with some money to back up that trash talk. I am ready when ever you are:kaboom: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread