frm MM.Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
MarauderTJA said:
Hey guy, you are entitled to your opinion. That is fine. I have had three (3) Procharger cars (2 Mustangs and my current Marauder) and I personally like their products. You obviously are not up on drag racing because if you were, you wouldn't be making statements like the above in being third. Even then, I am not upset, and you are reading a little too deep in the Procharger thing here. But you seem to like to trash talk here.

My point is quite simple. Why don't you meet me at a track here in the south and put your Marauder against mine with some money to back up that trash talk. I am ready when ever you are:kaboom: .

Tom, don't let this goof get to you. Another stool. All the kits are good and we have friends who own one or the other.

Bigmerc is an internet chicken who blabs and blabs.....and is very easy to manipulate....too easy even! He's a buddy of that other clown we both know...the one who whines like a baby and sends messages to the Mods all time.

Pathetic Instigators.......go get a life and spend more time with your families....thats if you have any.

merc lover

Established Member
Hitchhiker said:
Apparently, you never learned how to play with others.

:-D

I thought you were banned...you're in this forum, too?:rollseyes

Virgil

BANNED
MarauderTJA said:
Hey guy, you are entitled to your opinion. That is fine. I have had three (3) Procharger cars (2 Mustangs and my current Marauder) and I personally like their products. You obviously are not up on drag racing because if you were, you wouldn't be making statements like the above in being third. Even then, I am not upset, and you are reading a little too deep in the Procharger thing here. But you seem to like to trash talk here.

My point is quite simple. Why don't you meet me at a track here in the south and put your Marauder against mine with some money to back up that trash talk. I am ready when ever you are:kaboom: .

Pretty tough talk for a guy with a blown engine.

Virgil

BANNED
tmac1337 said:
Tom, don't let this goof get to you. Another stool. All the kits are good and we have friends who own one or the other.

Bigmerc is an internet chicken who blabs and blabs.....and is very easy to manipulate....too easy even! He's a buddy of that other clown we both know...the one who whines like a baby and sends messages to the Mods all time.

Pathetic Instigators.......go get a life and spend more time with your families....thats if you have any.

Aren't you the guy with the big mouth who talks about how fast his car is and then goes to track and runs mid 13s? Shut up timmy.

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
Virgil said:
Aren't you the guy with the big mouth who talks about how fast his car is and then goes to track and runs mid 13s? Shut up timmy.

Okay big chicken boy!

Your in the area yet don't have the balls to say squat to my face....see how fast your mouth is.....pathetic....like I don't know what internet hiding tall chicken boy you are!

I could make up new screen names galore and follow you around the internet, but I have better things to do. LOSER!!!

Last edited:

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
Virgil said:

Don't you have more important things to cry about like how MM.net was sold and you can no longer influence where people spend there money through internet strong arming, behind the scenes dirty tactics, and here yet again......character assassination when you hide behind another screen name?:banana: :banana:

TAll LOSER!

Last edited:

MarauderTJA

# 2 Procharger Marauder
Established Member
Virgil said:

To properly inform you, I do not have a blown engine. To let you know what happened, I broke an exhaust cam sprocket on the drivers side of the engine. Also bent two intake valves in the #6 & #7 cylinders after it broke. Happened at idle after a 585 RHWP 93 octane tune on the dyno. My engine builder is takng care of the problem at no cost to me. Also replacing an exhaust cam which got damaged by the broken sprocket. According to all sources a rare event.....

Come out of hiding whoever you are and show yourself. I just hope you are not who I think you are, if so, you have loss all credibility based on the things you have said to my face...

Last edited:

rich_long

O's Fan Rich
Established Member
Virgil said:
You must be out of the loop.....

Edit: This cannot be the Tall one r...I would not expect him to make up a pseudonym and hide behind it. I believe he is above that.

Last edited:

Loco1234

WOW carry over from MM.net

Hi TAF nice to hear from ya....
I miss your "on the rack" posts...

I have a Vortec Supercharged car...
...but only because when I first bought mine and immediate upgraded to a supercharge there was no known kit available involving Procharger...
I feel Procharger is far better.... but I have vortec and it does work great...

Im currently in the process of upgrading it to the T-Trim....

Good to see Guys (screenames) i reconize else where....

BigMerc

No one's buddy
Established Member
Tmac!!! 13's in a s/c car....I rest my case.......... craaaaaaaaaaaap!!!! (and so is the s/c!!!):rolling:

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Loco1234 said:
Hi TAF nice to hear from ya....
I miss your "on the rack" posts.

Hello to you, as well...

You can still enjoy "On The Rack"...just CLICK HERE

MarauderTJA

# 2 Procharger Marauder
Established Member
Blackened300a said:
Can we settle this in a pay-per-view cage match??

I'd rather see TMAC's 13 second street tire roasting Procharger Car beat BigMercs 16 second slug at the track:lol: . I'll buy the :pop: and :beer:

BigMerc

No one's buddy
Established Member
uhhh ones a 13 second s/c car and the other cant get out of the garage (booom)

goooooo procharger!!!!!

yeah I'm real sorry I didnt go with that top flite merchandise!!1:lol: :lol: :lol:

MarauderTJA

# 2 Procharger Marauder
Established Member
BigMerc said:
uhhh ones a 13 second s/c car and the other cant get out of the garage (booom)

goooooo procharger!!!!!

yeah I'm real sorry I didnt go with that top flite merchandise!!1:lol: :lol: :lol:

You know BigMerc, regardless of the fact that you really don't understand that it was a $26.00 FORD part that broke in my motor (which really has nothing to do with the blower), I have to admit, I really do enjoy your sense of humor. Coming over here makes my day.. Carry on buddy..:D And youR right - GO PROCHARGER

Last edited:

Blackened300a

Established Member
For the longest time I never understood why MM.net never allowed Supercharger debates, now I see why!!

MarauderTJA

# 2 Procharger Marauder
Established Member
Blackened300a said:
For the longest time I never understood why MM.net never allowed Supercharger debates, now I see why!!

The problem is there is no debate here. He just likes to trash talk his personal opinion and dis-like for Procharger. I really get a laugh out of it...

Smokie

Established Member
BigMerc said:
Tmac!!! 13's in a s/c car....I rest my case.......... craaaaaaaaaaaap!!!! (and so is the s/c!!!):rolling:

Just some background history on this subject of 13's on a S/C. FACT: All 3 S/C kits when installed on an MM. produce a 13 second car in the majority. The Trilogy Kit which is the one I am proud to own did not produce 12's for me without a lot of hard work on my part, not more mods, I had to train myself to launch it; if track prep is poor I will not see 12's..is that simple.

I've had the pleasure of racing "with" not against friends with both Vortech and Procharger Kits, sometimes I win sometimes I lose.

Defyant (Charlie) who in my opinion owns one of the finest car in our club (also one of the very best drag racers in my opinion) came to this site and posted on his running a 13.6 in his new Trilogy S/C awhile back and some folks took the time to make him feel bad about it, today his car is in my opinion the FASTEST Marauder to make it to 11's on fewest performance mods.

When I see a fellow member lose an engine I feel bad for him, to gloat (or make fun of) when someone loses an engine and they own a S/C different than my own is not my idea of good character.

Everybody has the right to say what they like and don't like. Once it is installed under the hood of one of our members car I would never tell another member "you bought crap", is always about character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread