From Torch Red to DSG (Cobra Content)

03cobraracer

Established Member
you guys whore these damn cars out, specially you blueline ya bastard! lol I'd kill for either of those as my car needs a full exterior workout(who wants to detail it for me? lol) but congrats on the purchase that car is mint and beautiful. hopefully I will see it around when I finally get back stateside in 2 months. My poor car has been just sitting outside getting no love.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm always amazed when low mileage Terminators like this are bought. Congratulations! It's a beauty. My favorite color, tool

T0RCH3D

Established Member
thank you. I did the same thing you did. I sold my mint OW and a week later I was trailering this one home from west palm beach.
Yeah little bit of give and take, but it all works out in the end.

Congrats. She's a keeper.
Yes she is!

Sweet car! Can't wait to see the future upgrades!
Me either, I will be adding to this or making another thread.

I'll shoot you a PM when my car is done getting its EGR put back on, still waiting for my tuner to tell me to bring him the car. It might have to wait until after carlisle but I'm okay with that.
Not a problem, good luck with the EGR!

Like the DSG much better. :D
Yeah I could've figured lol

I guess I'm a sucker for the TR car.
Don't make me regret it!

you guys whore these damn cars out, specially you blueline ya bastard! lol I'd kill for either of those as my car needs a full exterior workout(who wants to detail it for me? lol) but congrats on the purchase that car is mint and beautiful. hopefully I will see it around when I finally get back stateside in 2 months. My poor car has been just sitting outside getting no love.
Looks like you better hurry home and get to polishing, then you will ready to go to end the season with some cruising and some shows! :beer:

lol...taking it heart I see. Hurry up and get your car tuned already so I can get my car in there. Saving the best for last... ;-)

Congrats indeed
Beautiful car, congrats!
Thank you!

What's the reason for selling one and buying another one a week later?
No issues with the TR car, just was a deal I couldn't pass up. Plus I have always been a sucker for DSG over Torch Red even though the TR was my second in line.

I'm guessing the 10th had a few issues he didn't care for and the one he just picked has 6k miles?

I'm always amazed when low mileage Terminators like this are bought. Congratulations! It's a beauty. My favorite color, tool
Thanks Bob, going to be getting a hold of you shortly for one of your gaskets. This Tri-Ax is loud!

Love the color. I had a DSG powerstroke. Slam it on black TF's!
Yeah my neighbor has one as well, they look great in DSG. Can't beat the flake!

Users who are viewing this thread