front cobra emblem???

r_vas85

yeah!!!!
Established Member
im looking for the front cobra emblem...not the stock one but...a 3D one...looks like the snake is coiled up and its head is facing to the front..with its mouth open..thats the best i could describe it from what i can remember?

SoCalCobra

Intaker & 7.5" Pistons!
Established Member
Redfirecobra04 has one as his avatar pic, maybe he has one and can point you in the right direction.

jt239

Established Member
This guy:

snakegrille.jpg

http://www.carmedallions.com

But as they said it doesnt look like you can get them at the present time.

Venom1320

Banned by Bacon
Established Member
I believe you will be banned for life if you install that.

YEA, as well you should be. I've seen this in person and it makes me sick! It's big, cheesey and stoopid as ****. Some NY guido in a 10 second comp orange Terminator near me has it. His lack of taste is endless, no matter how fast the car is...stickers and badges everywhere, outside and under the hood. He ruined a perfect car, what a ***...:kaboom:

That emblem is HANDS DOWN the most guido thing you could do to a Cobra. I beg of you...PLEASE DON'T DO IT!

r_vas85

yeah!!!!
Established Member
YEA, as well you should be. I've seen this in person and it makes me sick! It's big, cheesey and stoopid as ****. Some NY guido in a 10 second comp orange Terminator near me has it. His lack of taste is endless, no matter how fast the car is...stickers and badges everywhere, outside and under the hood. He ruined a perfect car, what a ***...:kaboom:

That emblem is HANDS DOWN the most guido thing you could do to a Cobra. I beg of you...PLEASE DON'T DO IT!

as soon as I get one ill be sure to post pictures...but thanks for the critizism!

chitowncobra

Established Member
as soon as I get one ill be sure to post pictures...but thanks for the critizism!
TTT!!! i have it myself and you will love it!! i get nothing but thumbs up!!! i bought mine at mustangmedillons.com! i have had mine for 2 years now! still looks like new! :banana::banana::banana:

Venom1320

Banned by Bacon
Established Member

I apologize, I just hammered someone for doing this in one of my threads. If you like it that's all that matters. It was just an instinctive reaction for me, just my opinion.

Sorry man!:shrug::beer:

r_vas85

yeah!!!!
Established Member
I apologize, I just hammered someone for doing this in one of my threads. If you like it that's all that matters. It was just an instinctive reaction for me, just my opinion.

Sorry man!:shrug::beer:

dont worry about dude...mmmm beer!!!

jt239

Established Member

Haha...tell us how you really feel! Its all good, everybody has thier own opinion.
Mine was already on when I purchased the car and I planned on taking it off. It has since grown on me and I think I may keep it on for now.
I have gotten nothing but compliments with the exception of everybody on this site!:beer:

Slow06GT

Established Member
got any better pics of the snake in the front? I don't think it looks to bad from that pic but I could be wrong

Users who are viewing this thread