front runners

bakers4v4_6

Established Member
Anyone have any suggestions or prefrence on bias ply front runners? was gonna order a set thru summit but then was curious if some are better then others... m/t is the most expensive i see see but was debating if spending the extra $100 is worth it or are these like anything else you get what you pay for?
any advice is welcome

FIREBALL

Established Member
I think you are going to raise more questions than getting answers on this, Like why?-- what purpose? what size? Are you looking for a skinny front drag tire or an old muscle car type tire?, Most of the muscle bias ply tires only come in 14 or 15 inch size. Here is a site with many Goodyear biased ply tires (old muscle car style) but real expensive.

Goodyear

bakers4v4_6

Established Member
I think you are going to raise more questions than getting answers on this, Like why?-- what purpose? what size? Are you looking for a skinny front drag tire or an old muscle car type tire?, Most of the muscle bias ply tires only come in 14 or 15 inch size. Here is a site with many Goodyear biased ply tires (old muscle car style) but real expensive.

Goodyear
yea maybe but I Posted in the new edge forum and its titled front runner.. most people will know that im looking for a bias ply front runner (skinny if you will) sure I could of prolly been more specific on size which is a 17" because yes those are much more popular than one would believe nowadays with all the oversized brakes and what not.. But iam thje very question could of been stated what brand is best for a bias ply front runner for track purposes.. (m&h, phoenix, m/t and so fourth)
and the reason why would be well they are much lighter and its for a drag set up but the question doesn't change is one better than another

Users who are viewing this thread