FRPP Cobra R Brembo Brake front $1000 obo

carrew

'01 Cobra Jet
Established Member
For Sale: FRPP Brembo Calipers, Rotors, and brake lines $1000 obo
79-04 (79-93 with a SN95 swap)

I picked this up last spring and it has been sitting on the shelf, I was going to use them on the fox, but I like my wheel combo on it too much. I am probably going to kick myself for selling them.

The rotors were never used and still have the gold cadium plating. The calipers were only installed for a car show and used for a short time and still have plenty of original pad left. The original braided lines come with the kit also.

Wheels that will clear: 17x9 2003/04 Cobra, 17x9 2003 10th Anny, Aftermarket FR500 18" , Saleens 18", 2000 Cobra R 18", 1998 Cobra 17x8 (looks like Bent cobra R). Other wheels you can search the net for a brembo cutout and check your clearance.

Will ship Fedex and UPS with insurance or can be picked up in Indy or I can meet up to 60 miles from indy.

This is a ford picture, I will take and post a real picture soon.
kit1.JPG

My starting offer is $1000 obo

Last edited:

carrew

'01 Cobra Jet
Established Member
kit1.JPG

Very clean no scratches.
bb1.JPG

Notice the "b" with the circle, that is a Real Brembo Rotor mark, not the "brembo" rotors that you buy at rockauto.
rtr.JPG

Only part that is not surviving well on the shelf looks to be the steel on the brakelines.
Lines probably would need replace or cleaned up. So I'll drop my offer a little more

Last edited:

Tony8470

Established Member
Decent braided lines are ~150. Take 850 shipped paypal?

Last edited:

carrew

'01 Cobra Jet
Established Member
Even Maximum Motorsport sells fronts new for $85, $150 would be all four.

I would do $900 shipped

carrew

'01 Cobra Jet
Established Member
Wholly cow you been a member since 2006 and you never posted?

carrew

'01 Cobra Jet
Established Member
I guess since your post count is soo low that you can't even PM or you have to go turn it on. You probably need to go to your profile and check the box that allows people to send you a pm.

Since you have no history do you belong to any other web boards or have ebay screen name I can check out.

carrew

'01 Cobra Jet
Established Member
Tony did you get my email?

Decided I am going to sell most definitly

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
I have a set of practically new 00R I am selling. There are four piston. Not sure if they will clear or not. I thought the cobra R had 17" rims. Not sure.

Where these 4 pistion breaks and will they fit stock 2004 svt cobra rims 17x9 iches

Users who are viewing this thread