FRPP has been very naughty... F/R 2013 brakes

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
No. The 13' rotors are bigger at all 4 corners. I just did the rotors and axle mounting brackets...used my same calipers and pads.

FWIW, they clear the Alcoa's no problem and I would imagine most any factory wheel.

Thanks! I have True Forged 20's....this will not be an immediate mod I'll do would like to consider the kit down the road to provide a bit better stopping power.

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Thanks for the reply! That sounds very affordable. Do you know if the stock, non SVTPP 19 inch rear wheels will work with the larger rotors? I have the Alcoa Shelby Fifty Year wheels, but haven't yet put them on the car. I'm still deciding on tire sizes, and think the larger rotors will look better once the new wheels are mounted, which may be next year for that. Wife wants me to spend money on a vacation instead of tires...go figure...lol.

You should not have any issues with clearance on the rears.

So I have a 2011 GT500......if I understood the comments the 2011 and 2013 rear rotors are the same right? So I'd only want to upgrade the fronts if I did that down the road right?

See the following post by 89saleen :beer:

No. The 13' rotors are bigger at all 4 corners. I just did the rotors and axle mounting brackets...used my same calipers and pads.

^^^^
What he said :thumbsup:

-Steve

TurboX2

Established Member
I have the '08 GT500 19" wheels on my '11, anybody know if these wheels will clear the 15" front brakes?

TurboX2

Established Member
More questions in case Steve or someone else gets back here....

Are pads included with this kit?

Any idea on weight increase in the front over GT calipers/rotors?

Thanks. :)

cobraboss

Established Member
I just ordered parts from Autonation and believe Steve no longer works there, believe you have to talk to Mike.

TurboX2

Established Member
Bummer for us, Steve was fantastic to work with in my experience, hopefully others there are the same... :) Also good luck to Steve wherever he went :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread