FRPP M55 Catback How much?

DCTHOM3

Established Member
Got a local 03' Cobra who might sell his m55 catback, was wondering what they go for? I ran a search and came up with next to nothing.

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
you should jump on it before anyone else does.
hell, id pay $500 for them. i dont know the price on them new, but theyre from ford racing so im guessing it was pretty expensive. if i were selling it, id start at $400

DCTHOM3

Established Member
Yeah, i dont know what he wants put hopefully he doesn't know what its worth. It's pretty grimy but i think it would clean up easy. I'll meet up with him again thursday and see if i can strike up a deal.

dan04gt

Behind Enemy Lines
Established Member
It has been discontinued for some time now.
Seen a few wtb ads that get no response
so it is a hard item to find.Jump on it.

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
buy it, they're hard to find as it is never mind for a cheap price...you can't beat the sound

redfr03svtsnake

Import Killer since 03'
Established Member
you know what is funny. I had this exhaust on my redfire 03 when i got it back in mar 06. i dont really know if it was the m55 or m58, but i didnt like it. It was a little too quiet. So i too it off and sold it, i think i got like 350 or so for it. I got magnaflow now, but damn i had no idea that it was worth so damned much. Oh well. Why is it so much sought after?

blackmagicmach

The PoPo
Established Member
you know what is funny. I had this exhaust on my redfire 03 when i got it back in mar 06. i dont really know if it was the m55 or m58, but i didnt like it. It was a little too quiet. So i too it off and sold it, i think i got like 350 or so for it. I got magnaflow now, but damn i had no idea that it was worth so damned much. Oh well. Why is it so much sought after?

yeah you had the quite one. my friend had it on his cobra with a O/R mid and with the m55 cat-back it was louder than my other friend running straight pipe... no joke

Jroc

Established Member
I can't wait to get my M55's on. Hopefully in the next week or two.

Users who are viewing this thread