FRPP Springs came - how to tell which ones though??

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
I was working from home today and got a knock at the door. Opened it up found this FRPP Box. I am pretty disappointed by the packaging and condition, but more disappointed that there was no package slip or anything to tell me that I got the correct springs. (EDIT - Thanks to VAN for pointing me in the right direction .. no idea on how I overlooked that big sticker on the outside of the one side of the box!!)

Is there any way to tell which springs these are:

IMAG0056_1280x724.jpg

IMAG0057_1280x724.jpg

IMAG0058_452x800.jpg

thanks,
Crowley

Last edited:

Van@RevanRacing

It will say M-5300-L on the side of the box and I'm going to get with the company that shipped them. The box is in bad shape but fortunately it appears the springs are fine.

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
It will say M-5300-L on the side of the box and I'm going to get with the company that shipped them. The box is in bad shape but fortunately it appears the springs are fine.

Thanks Van. I think you must have some magic going on :). I swear I looked all over the box and didn't see anything. Sure enough, I read your post and take a look and there it is plain as the nose on my face! It Says M-5300-L 2007 SVT Mustang Springs.

The springs are pretty heavy duty so I didn't expect any damage and they look fine.

Thanks for the quick response and the followup with the shipping company!! :beer:

Gary

Last edited:

Ky GT500

Established Member
My Eibach box had dividers and came to me in great shape, had 4 straps around it to contain the spings,,,looks pretty rough there Crowley. :poke:

Last edited:

rubyredsnake14

Established Member
Just put mine on today and had laser alignment.. Love the look of this thing now.. Seen some guys paying up to $700 for installing these along with uca, lca and panhard.. $55 lift rental and 6 total hours later and this thing handles and hugs like it should have from the factory... If I could figure out to post pics I would show them installed.. They are riding lower in the back than in the front but I also have a vert..

Good luck amigo

rubyredsnake14

Established Member
One more thing.. Make sure you adjust your pinion angle on your uca.. Highly recommend using crows foot as the area is tight.. I called Van and he walked me through it.. Easy to see why the man has so much Hetero love on this site and other.. Dude is hands down the truth! Revan Racing is a Class act

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
How much longer did it take for you guys to get the springs versus the rest of the bmr equipment? Van got me his side of the deal in record time but the springs have yet to arrive.

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
How much longer did it take for you guys to get the springs versus the rest of the bmr equipment? Van got me his side of the deal in record time but the springs have yet to arrive.

I got my springs today. The rest is due to come on Thursday. Van said that there is a distributor for the FRPP springs in Texas so that is why they arrived first. I'm sure if you give Van a yell, he'll help you track down those springs.

Crowley

Van@RevanRacing

Your springs were ordered for drop shipment the same day you placed your order. I do this to get the product to you guys faster but for some reason I can't find where your order was processed by the distributor.

I'll update you tomorrow. Sorry for the delay and inconvenience.

VC

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Your springs were ordered for drop shipment the same day you placed your order. I do this to get the product to you guys faster but for some reason I can't find where your order was processed by the distributor.

I'll update you tomorrow. Sorry for the delay and inconvenience.

VC

No worries. I know it will get taken care of. Like I said, I got the stuff you shipped in like 2 days or something. That's awesome. You can't control the spring side of it when it's not coming straight from you. :beer:

Van@RevanRacing

No worries. I know it will get taken care of. Like I said, I got the stuff you shipped in like 2 days or something. That's awesome. You can't control the spring side of it when it's not coming straight from you. :beer:

No but I can certainly crack some skulls through the PHONE!! LOL

Thanks for your patience. Working on it again this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread