FRRP Cai and tune?

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Does anyone know if FRRP has plans to make a kit for the feista st like they have for the focus st?

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Yeah theres alot of talk of FRPP coming out with parts/tune, but like always it will probably be a pretty tame tune, and they seem to be dragging their feet a bit on releasing products!

Steve@Tasca

It always takes a little time for this stuff from FRPP because they do an awful lot of testing and they make their tunes all 50 state legal so they have to meet all certification requirements.

As for being tame, just look at the Focus ST tune. That one picked up nearly 90lb.ft. which doesn't seem particularly tame to me.

-Steve

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I look forward to frpp because its always high quality and becomes the stepping stone for all the aftermarket

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
It always takes a little time for this stuff from FRPP because they do an awful lot of testing and they make their tunes all 50 state legal so they have to meet all certification requirements.

As for being tame, just look at the Focus ST tune. That one picked up nearly 90lb.ft. which doesn't seem particularly tame to me.

-Steve

No shit?? Wow, I take that back then lol.

Any insight as to pricing/gains with the FRPP setup for the FiST?

Steve@Tasca

No shit?? Wow, I take that back then lol.

Any insight as to pricing/gains with the FRPP setup for the FiST?

No idea what gains will be but the kit for the Focus ST is $495.00 from us (retails for $795.00) so I'd expect the Fiesta to be in the same ballpark.

-Steve

Grey03

Established Member
I know they have one in the works. I have a focus st with the frpp tune and I googled the carb certification number for the heck of it and found the carb application. Guess what was on it?? It also had carb approval on it for the Fiesta ST tune! Pretty cool.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I know they have one in the works. I have a focus st with the frpp tune and I googled the carb certification number for the heck of it and found the carb application. Guess what was on it?? It also had carb approval on it for the Fiesta ST tune! Pretty cool.

Sounds good to hear

Users who are viewing this thread